FOREX PRO Weekly, March 07-11, 2011

Great analysis sir .. :D but as per my strategy :err: i am going in here :( not risking much .

Sir really like too show you something ... after learning harmonic and DiNapoli from you(i hardly understand the book,Ur analysis and Visual make things all clear) this is my Balance Graph on real account :) Made a solid return of 300%+ in 4 months :) :) all becoz of you .. thanks a lot sir

Jyotiprakash Pal
What is the blue indicator in your chart?
Thank you

Sir really like too show you something ... after learning harmonic and DiNapoli from you(i hardly understand the book,Ur analysis and Visual make things all clear) this is my Balance Graph on real account Made a solid return of 300%+ in 4 months all becoz of you .. thanks a lot sir

Will you kindly educate us on your money management techniques? In this business money management is everything.

Thanks. Apparently since you are entering trades on o lower time frame (5 mins), your stop loss are usually small. But then what percentage of equity do you enter trade with.

Last edited:
Will you kindly educate us on your money management techniques? In this business money management is everything.

:) True sir .. .. first i note all the Important levels and set my charts as sive sir say , then i go to five mins chart when this price levels hit .. and look for Pinbars,Inside Bars Etc etc .. Place lot and remove 70% from the lots when i get 20-25 pips ..

now my trade turn into free trade i drag the stoploss too sive sir mentioned level..after the trade start his biz.i follow 3x3 i put lots when eva price strike 28 smoothed Moving Avarage on 1 hour..and i quit 90% of trade(which i add during hits on 28Smoothed MA) when price hit sive sir mentioned level .. and i close last 10% when price close above/below 3x3 on 4 hour ..

Midnight Run :Jyotiprakash Pal
What is the blue indicator in your chart?
Thank you

Sir Its Our Lovely 3x3 :D ;)

I'm happy that my 2 cents were useful and had help you to achive such result
These are more than million $$ sir .. learning with live market..with a mentor.. glad we have you sir with us ..

Thanks. Apparently since you are entering trades on o lower time frame (5 mins), your stop loss are usually small. But then what percentage of equity do you enter trade with.

10% sir .. i neva seen confluence support/resistance agreements area .which have pinbar Ib's on 5 mins Etc . agreement area ruled out without giving you 10-20 pips! :confused: ...

:) True sir .. .. first i note all the Important levels and set my charts as sive sir say , then i go to five mins chart when this price levels hit .. and look for Pinbars,Inside Bars Etc etc .. Place lot and remove 70% from the lots when i get 20-25 pips ..

now my trade turn into free trade i drag the stoploss too sive sir mentioned level..after the trade start his biz.i follow 3x3 i put lots when eva price strike 28 smoothed Moving Avarage on 1 hour..and i quit 90% of trade(which i add during hits on 28Smoothed MA) when price hit sive sir mentioned level .. and i close last 10% when price close above/below 3x3 on 4 hour ..

Sir Its Our Lovely 3x3 :D ;)

These are more than million $$ sir .. learning with live market..with a mentor.. glad we have you sir with us ..

Can you please elaborate on how do you add to your position?

All We are Hyper Hanks sometime...
I'm sorry, If my analysis has pushed you to loss. May be I should not post definite levels, because many of forumers follow them blindly, - but this is not what I want, and this is not in a row with this forum purposes...

Pls do not apologise Sive. We are all grateful for your analysis and telling us levels to look for. it is the lazy forumer (like myself) that do not do his homework, expect to be spoonfed and not learning the dinapoli techniques for himself.

while i lost 50pips, i gained 100pips earlier in the week (short 1.4020 -1.3920)
and today again gained 100pips (long 1.3770-1.3870). not to mention last week (long 1.850-1.4020)

all these from following your analysis. this is exception results by any standard. God bless you.

All We are Hyper Hanks sometime...
I'm sorry, If my analysis has pushed you to loss. May be I should not post definite levels, because many of forumers follow them blindly, - but this is not what I want, and this is not in a row with this forum purposes...

Pls do not apologise Sive. We are all grateful for your analysis and telling us levels to look for. it is the lazy forumer (like myself) that do not do his homework, expect to be spoonfed and not learning the dinapoli techniques for himself.

while i lost 50pips, i gained 100pips earlier in the week (short 1.4020 -1.3920)
and today again gained 100pips (long 1.3770-1.3870). not to mention last week (long 1.850-1.4020)

all these from following your analysis. this is exception results by any standard. God bless!

Can you please elaborate on how do you add to your position?

Hi surely here is my EG trade i take targeting 8700 .. first i open trade on 8508 closed 70% on 30 points .. and set my stoploss toobreak even.. tehn i start adding when eva price kiss 24 EMA 12 Ema or 28 Smoothed MA , i close 80 when 24ema and 12 ema cross easch other .. and 10% when price close below 71EMA .. then currently i start adding again

Before Trade View : 3x3 and 20Sma and 5 Sma .. 4 hour Chart and Macd
After Trade Ema's Are : 24 Ema, 12 Ema , 28 Smoothed MA and 71 Ema , 1 Hour chart

Attachments

• Eg.jpg
    Eg.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 53
Forex brokers generally open trading on Sunday around 4-5pm EST and close trading on Friday around 4-5pm EST. The exact time of the open and close can vary by broker due to liquidity offered to them by the banks.

During that period from Sunday through Friday, the forex market trades 24 hours a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back