FOREX PRO WEEKLY March 10-14, 2014

EurGbp 1hr time frame
eurgbp11.jpg

Usdchf 1hr time frame
usdchf 1hr.jpg

Eurusd 1hr time frame
eurusd 1hr.jpg

UsdChf
forming a giant Buying butterfly on daily time frame :)
View attachment 13733

hi Lolly

eurusd has missed 127 extension on weekly for 5-6 pips, maybe considered done?

I think euro will retrace down to 1,37722 and there decision will be made, probably next week at FOMC, if higher or lower..

There are so many options but I think will go higher in zigzags..well at least one more..I can not imagine what could happen to start bigger correction but should not be excluded..

Good trading!

20140313_eurusd_Daily_1610.jpg

Anyone know why the Euro/USD pair just started dropping so hard? I know Draghi was giving a speech but I can't find a link to that to know if ECB is going to do anything.

Also, minimax, why 1.3772? I see Fib confluence support there along with the uptrend line, but why won't this stop at 1.3833?

Thanks!

Hmm. I found this summary at the ECB at ECB: European Central Bank home page

I'm not sure I understand it all but here appears to be the important part:

"At the same time, the real interest rate spread between the euro area and the rest of the world will probably fall, thus putting downward pressure on the exchange rate, everything else being equal. The strengthening of the effective euro exchange over the past one and a half years has certainly had a significant impact on our low rate of inflation, and, given current levels of inflation, is therefore becoming increasingly relevant in our assessment of price stability.
The risk of deflation, which would make deleveraging harder, is quite limited. But the longer inflation remains low, the higher the probability of such risks emerging. That is why the ECB has been preparing additional non-standard monetary policy measures to guard against such a contingency and why it stands ready to take further decisive action if needed, Mr Draghi said."

eurusd.png
Well, my post being delayed (due to FPA moderation rules for newbie perhaps).
Here's the image I able to catch right before the drop.
I still think, to start the psychological level 1.4 is not that easy :D

And the modern chart, maybe we will get H&S (SHS) pattern?
eurusd.png

Back