FOREX PRO Weekly March 12 - 16, 2012

Thanks Sive for Ur time, despite Ur new field.
How is the new challenges?
which U the best in that field.
It will be highly appreciated if FPA can make the Pivot point indicator available.
thanks once again

Dear Sive

Question on 1-hr DRPO buy on EUR/USD

Although it has happened its with 10 bars instead of the usual 8 bars. In this case should we consider it a DRPO or should we take it as DRPO LAL.

Thanks
Mili

Thanks Sive for Ur time, despite Ur new field.
How is the new challenges?
which U the best in that field.
It will be highly appreciated if FPA can make the Pivot point indicator available.
thanks once again
I will deal mostly with fundamental analysis of bonds and shares, suppose it should be interesting...

Dear Sive

Question on 1-hr DRPO buy on EUR/USD

Although it has happened its with 10 bars instead of the usual 8 bars. In this case should we consider it a DRPO or should we take it as DRPO LAL.

Thanks
Mili

Hi Mili,
well, it looks like we can hardly apply "DRPO" term here at all. For me it is more look like Butterfly "Buy" on hourly chart. Anyway, retracement is underway, so let's wait how market will behave around pivot.

went long at 1.3130 earlier today going to take profit 1.3225, looking to go short still. Thanks Sive for your analysis been using it for awhile now.

went long at 1.3130 earlier today going to take profit 1.3225, looking to go short still. Thanks Sive for your analysis been using it for awhile now.

hey mate, just curious, based on Mr Sive analysis, it is not logical to retrace beyond K-resistance area. Why would you want to TP at 1.3225? Kindly enlighten me if i'm missing anything here. thanks.

just to share...

"The EUR/USD climbs to 1.3188 from an earlier low of 1.3146 as stop loss orders are consecutively triggered around 1.3160 and above, says a senior trader at a major Japanese bank, although he says strong resistance awaits the pair at around 1.3250. The EUR/USD is last quoted at 1.3183"

sive, guys, market looks poised to disrespect K-area on H1. however, if MACD on H4 is to be our guide, it looks unlikely it will make a higher high, MACD that is, at which point IF we have Stoch + MACD cross bearish and DPO bounce down from 0 level, then we'll have confirmation of bearish continuation, which might also coincide with DRPO sell on H1 after we get a few more H1 candles.

Not sure if anyone uses Ichimoku cloud here, it seems that although a weak sell signal has been detected on daily chart, it is still pretty much trailing above and along the top edges of the cloud, i.e. senkou span B support has not been broken yet. Looks highly possible to see some bull actions fighting our bears during this week before the target 1.295 can be reached ;)

Back