FOREX PRO Weekly March 12 - 16, 2012

interesting... no DRPO on H1, just straight down and market respected K-area. BUT ... ;)

cheater, i used to use the ichimoku kinko... i look at it sometimes to gauge context. you are regarding the picture on daily... however it could very well just plunge right into the cloud.... the bottom of which stands around 2975. what you say makes sense, especially considering the waning momentum to the downside. but momentum can wane for another 200 pips or so before picking up to the upside... so i wouldn't put too much faith in the solidity of the cloud. ;)

I entered short EUR/USD at 3150 with stop 3180 & target 2950. What stop should I use for the short trade? Your quick comments will be valuable for me.

Thanks

I entered short EUR/USD at 3150 with stop 3180 & target 2950. What stop should I use for the short trade? Your quick comments will be valuable for me.

Thanks
If you are in the trade move to Break even. So 3150 would now be where you move it to. Now wait for your target.

naggie

stop? what's a stop? stops are for pussies! just kidding. ;)

i don't understand your question. you wrote that you already have a stop at 3180.

in any case, if i were you, i'd move my stop to 3100 now. also, my feeling is that market will bounce on the approach to 3050/58. but what do i know? :p

Thanks

but do note, FOMC round the corner later. Those who are in the trade please remember to set SL to BE as what Sive and Joshnix advised. No gain = Win

If you are in the trade move to Break even. So 3150 would now be where you move it to. Now wait for your target.

I already moved to Breakeven. I did set daily R1 as SL. I just want to learn to use optimal stop loss and take profit.

Bond and shares technical analysis is interesting.
I love shares, but it is not automated in my country. I invest for a long time on shares.

Guys, market has reached Pivot support 1 and double 0.618 target from different AB-CD's. So, some retracement, may be even 0.382 is possible. It's normal.

Bond and shares technical analysis is interesting.
I love shares, but it is not automated in my country. I invest for a long time on shares.

No Ochills, not technical but investment valuation and fundametal analysis.

Guys, market has reached Pivot support 1 and double 0.618 target from different AB-CD's. So, some retracement, may be even 0.382 is possible. It's normal.

No Ochills, not technical but investment valuation and fundametal analysis.

Thank you Mr Sive as always for the very prompt update.

Back