FOREX PRO Weekly March 12 - 16, 2012

Not sure on the thrust being sufficient but I believe there is a DRPO sell on the Hourly chart at 14:00 EST bar close.

It is now i follow your analysis most

Thanks Sive,

I now follow up since you have a text up date. I prefer text and chart to Video.

I can follow you successfully now.

God Bless you, God bless FPA.

I will be checking with the FPA Admins that there is no problem distributing the indicator and if they give the all clear then I'll post it here for others to use.

All the best

Michael

Hi Sive,

I'm a little bit confused regarding current price development.
1. Could we consider RRT or bullish engulfing on H4 right now?If yes, it is worrying sign for bear.
2. I found 1.3083/88 is H1 confluence area that imho suitable for ignite position. Also we have bearish engulfing on daily which is targeting 1.2930 area and 1.3088 is .382 retracement from yesterday high. Could we trade it?
Thanks and Best Regards.

Hi Sive,

The Fib retracements that you have used on your MT4 charts is that an indicator as well.

I don't see it in the list of indicators in the 4shared folder. Is it available for download?

Thank you for the excellent daily analysis.

Hi Sive,

I'm a little bit confused regarding current price development.
1. Could we consider RRT or bullish engulfing on H4 right now?If yes, it is worrying sign for bear.
2. I found 1.3083/88 is H1 confluence area that imho suitable for ignite position. Also we have bearish engulfing on daily which is targeting 1.2930 area and 1.3088 is .382 retracement from yesterday high. Could we trade it?
Thanks and Best Regards.

Hi Roger,
Actually all this stuff is due 1.27 butterfly on hourly chart - we've talked about it in todays update.
yes, I add more on this level. This was also an Agreement on 15-min chart.
yes, you can trade this pattern, but more as recent AB=CD on intraday chart rather than RRT.
Hi Sive,

The Fib retracements that you have used on your MT4 charts is that an indicator as well.

I don't see it in the list of indicators in the 4shared folder. Is it available for download?

Thank you for the excellent daily analysis.

It was not approved yet for distribution by FPA admins. We wait for decision.

Actually all this stuff is due 1.27 butterfly on hourly chart - we've talked about it in todays update.

Hi Sive!

Would You so kind to show this butterfly?
Thx!

Hi Sive!

Would You so kind to show this butterfly?
Thx!

Sure. Here it is.

Attachments

• eur_butterfly.gif
    eur_butterfly.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 43
Sure. Here it is.

Thanks Sive!
Another question: how we can handle this situation? Bf. is a reversal pattern, and now new low is progress.
I'm in short position, and my tp. is 1,2960. Could it still working? (I hope) :)

Back