FOREX PRO Weekly March 12 - 16, 2012

Cant see any signs of a reversal yet, how about you

Personally I`m waiting daily close for potential RRT(although not perfect and close to zone of confluence) and if/when 1.3180 K area reached I would be watching for reversed H&S in agreement with Daily RRT! Both trades need time to develop and signals to confirm! Otherwise just 3drive buy from Sive`s video! Sorry can`t upload charts! Good luck!
Scratch that RRT!

Last edited:
Sive;
Good evening. Where could I find the support/pivot/resistance tool you use to put this list in the upper right corner of your charts?

I to am a student of Joe DiNapoli.. fortunately I live just down the road in KL so plan to visit soon.

thanks for your efforts!
wkc

no reversal signs yet... however k-area is still holding.... daily still pointing down.... this is no time to get all bullish bc of a little dynamic pressure to the upside...rather add to your shorts.

but if tomorrow i am pennyless in the streets, let's pretend i never wrote this. :rolleyes:
Cant see any signs of a reversal yet, how about you

no reversal signs yet... however k-area is still holding.... daily still pointing down.... this is no time to get all bullish bc of a little dynamic pressure to the upside...rather add to your shorts.

but if tomorrow i am pennyless in the streets, let's pretend i never wrote this. :rolleyes:
Price always "win" in DP :) Remember-One can always eat trading money, but never trade eating money ;)

just saw the retracement sharp bounce at 3119....what can i say...i have never seen such an accurate analysis in my years trading. Kudos to you Mr Sive for your genius and selfless sharing of knowledge *salute*

it's uncanny, isn't it? ;)

just saw the retracement sharp bounce at 3119....what can i say...i have never seen such an accurate analysis in my years trading. Kudos to you Mr Sive for your genius and selfless sharing of knowledge *salute*

Back