FOREX PRO WEEKLY, March 12-16, 2018

...I expect a bounce up back to 1.237 as long as 1.229 holds as support.

So far so good. Expect higher as long as 1.2345 holds as support. We need to see prices back below 1.2314 impulsively for confidence a top is in place and a c-wave down will be in force.

Hello dear sive sir n my dear stag
It's a gartly 222 sell
1hr eurusd

I don't have overbought/oversold tool
So using this band...

Attachments

• 1hr eurusd.jpg
    1hr eurusd.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 2
Good morning,

So, FX market, driving by political issues and flat CPI release has shown upward action. EUR, in particular, has broken our 1.2360 resistance and turned daily/intraday setup back in "Buy" mode.

So, following pure technical picture we need search chances to go long - major weekly support holds, we have weekly bullish grabber, two daily grabbers and daily stands in "Buy" mode. It seems that situation could chance only by some surprising political driver or news release, because technical picture per se stands bullish:

eur_d_14_03_18.png

As EUR as other currencies across the board have reached intraday resistance. On EUR this is MPR1 and XOP target. As Lolly said - we have "222" Sell pattern, which suggests some pullback lower:
eur_4h_14_03_18.png

It seems that most probable retracement destination is 1.2350 K-area. When market will reach it, we need to check chart for any downside AB-CDs and then check 15-min chart for any bullish reversal patterns. If we will get any - this will be moment to go long.
eur_1h_14_03_18.png

So far so good. Expect higher as long as 1.2345 holds as support...

The Euro has turned lower from just above the idealized target for wave c at 1.2412 where it traveled 2.000 times wave a. We have a comlpete ABC seuence up to this level where prices also has reached the upper boundary of our green retracement zone (78% retracement).

A dip below 1.2384 will offer the first piece of evidence that the Euro might have peaked at 1.2412. Breaching 1.2345 and taking out the lower boundary of our green channel will confirm circle b has peaked.

Keep an eye on 1.2384 and lower as long as 1.2412 holds as working resistance.

EU_180314_m15.gif

Sive I understand you are Russian and therefore very biased and probably you grew up indoctrinated by propaganda bashing the free world, but your political points are far from reality. Russia a world power? With what economy and what army (10% is able to function). You are okay as an analyst but now turn forex peace army into a joke with your calimero analysis about politics and bi-polar world. LOL EU is biggest and richest economic block , Russia goes bankrupt without China and is an aggressor versus neighbouring countries (Ukraine, Georgie etc, but sure attack democrats although Republicans are as much responsible for policies in case you disagree with them). The US, EU and China are the three main powers, wars are determined by nukes and they all have them, only Putin and Trump like to talk about them but that is out of weakness and not out of strenght ;-). Some free advice from a self-made millionair and outperforming Trump (If Trump would have invested his inheritance in the Dow he would be richer nowadays so that makes him a long time underperformer that went bankrupt many times, not sure whether your claim regarding his knowlede therefore holds), Sad to see that this forum took this biased way.

...Keep an eye on 1.2384 and lower as long as 1.2412 holds as working resistance.

I use 1.2398 as working resistance now for lower waiting to see if wave (iii) manages to tag the 1.618-2.000 Fibonacci projection for pink wave (iii), located at 1.2314 - 1.2290. My minimum expectation is reaching 1.2345. An accelerating drop will signal lower prices are available.

Look for further decline over the rest of the session if base channel breaks.

EU_180314_m15_2.gif

The Euro has turned lower from just above the idealized target for wave c at 1.2412 where it traveled 2.000 times wave a. We have a comlpete ABC seuence up to this level where prices also has reached the upper boundary of our green retracement zone (78% retracement).

A dip below 1.2384 will offer the first piece of evidence that the Euro might have peaked at 1.2412. Breaching 1.2345 and taking out the lower boundary of our green channel will confirm circle b has peaked.

Keep an eye on 1.2384 and lower as long as 1.2412 holds as working resistance.

View attachment 36699
Awesome 15min. analysis! A perfect example how Kenedy chanalling works! I call you Stag-the EW detective :)

Sive I understand you are Russian and therefore very biased and probably you grew up indoctrinated by propaganda bashing the free world...

Jaap11, this is a topic for sharing trading ideas on EURUSD and this one seems to be far from this, please discuss it elsewhere. Thank you.

Back