FOREX PRO WEEKLY, March 12-16, 2018

Sive I understand you are Russian and therefore very biased and probably you grew up indoctrinated by propaganda bashing the free world, but your political points are far from reality. Russia a world power? With what economy and what army (10% is able to function). You are okay as an analyst but now turn forex peace army into a joke with your calimero analysis about politics and bi-polar world. LOL EU is biggest and richest economic block , Russia goes bankrupt without China and is an aggressor versus neighbouring countries (Ukraine, Georgie etc, but sure attack democrats although Republicans are as much responsible for policies in case you disagree with them). The US, EU and China are the three main powers, wars are determined by nukes and they all have them, only Putin and Trump like to talk about them but that is out of weakness and not out of strenght ;-). Some free advice from a self-made millionair and outperforming Trump (If Trump would have invested his inheritance in the Dow he would be richer nowadays so that makes him a long time underperformer that went bankrupt many times, not sure whether your claim regarding his knowlede therefore holds), Sad to see that this forum took this biased way.
Trump, as well as his father, made the money that they amassed on the backs of those they cheated and ripped off, declaring bankruptcy repeated while others he had partnered with paid the price. Some call it smart, I call it criminal and deceitful. As a U.S. citizen, I hope he does not do to the country what he did to those he partnered with in his private life, although, sadly, he is already doing so. I do think that leaving politics out of this forum, except in the broadest of terms, is the best way to proceed with our study of the forex markets.

Jaap11, this is a topic for sharing trading ideas on EURUSD and this one seems to be far from this, please discuss it elsewhere. Thank you.
I agree and you confirm my point; Sive should stop this nonsense propaganda. First sentence of me was unnecessary, I agree and I personally know many Russians with more knowledge and respect, so my post is solely directed to those influenced by propaganda like Sive or with bad intentions. The rest of my post is simply going down a list of facts and shows the lack of knowledge or integrity of Sive. I was about to give a trade set-up for EURUSD but this ridiculous Sive post made me change my mind! Safe trades!

I agree and you confirm my point; Sive should stop this nonsense propaganda. First sentence of me was unnecessary, I agree...

Now I see, but I would not take it so serious, if it's about politics: a theatrical genre, a rather weak story along with a miserable cast, and the ticket we all pay is pretty expensive, so...

I agree and you confirm my point; Sive should stop this nonsense propaganda. First sentence of me was unnecessary, I agree and I personally know many Russians with more knowledge and respect, so my post is solely directed to those influenced by propaganda like Sive or with bad intentions. The rest of my post is simply going down a list of facts and shows the lack of knowledge or integrity of Sive. I was about to give a trade set-up for EURUSD but this ridiculous Sive post made me change my mind! Safe trades!

Everyone who follows Sive for years knows the great value of his insights and I have witnessed several Videos where Sive was very careful, I think even too careful, to not sound biased towards his home country. If he would choose to state his opinion then it would be his right to do so but in fact he does not and is very diplomatic and cautious.

You, my friend, are just here to bull****, thats total clear. Also your post and wording tells that you are not a self made anything ... Why I know this for 100%?
No one and I mean NO ONE who really had success in life, like you claim, would be bothering or needing the EGO trip of coming here, creating a new account just for BSing and bragging and then trying to ruin someones day ... or someones Forum.

So thats enough wasted time and even more reply than you deserve ;)

I really hope you spare us with trade suggestions and be gone.

regards

Last edited:
Bi Polar, or schizophrenic has been my experience the last year, due to tweets and other bombshells.. I do not wish this to be read politically as it is my personally.battle Gosh!
Thank you for all your contributions and sharing as i have no doubt you do this for the good of all.
I briefly thought i got a glimmer of hope after a bad run, but it was a mirage, with the 2nd tariff announcement blowing my trades 200p of course, in my fantasy would like to return the favour to the instigator but like ARNIE Z. no doubt will say "i he be back"with more!!!- As you can see, i do need your guys support, feel frustrated, am close to losing my sense of humour. Please keep it up, Thank you all..

Last edited:
Master Sive, we go back a long time together in this forum.
Do NOT let people with peanut brains throw you of course !!!
I think as SOOO many times already, you are correct in what you posted.

The facts are the facts and time will proof you correct AGAIN.

Sive sir kindly gimme a brief view of NzdUsd

And dear friend stag plz share your idea too

Thank you

Here is a triangle on eurusd 1hr

Attachments

• traingle.jpg
    traingle.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 2
Sir Sive, Thank you again for your wonderful analysis with technical and fundamental views.
Am a little bewildered to read above a personal, unkind attack addressed to you. something i have not witnessed on this specific forum prior. Having read your posts for many years i have not seen you as politically biased although at times logically our views may vary. I thought as adults we show mutual regard by agreeing to disagree respectfully. As you are the teacher and i am the student and you give your analysis to us for no charge, we are blessed to have you. I am very glad you warn us politically as i may not be aware of the larger picture as well as no doubt you get info that we are not privy too. Please do not change your format for a minority view..

Wow, what a discussion of politics and just within one night! :)
Guys, guys, please calm down....This swordplay is unduly.
Speaking on political issue - I do not try to find out who is "right" and who is "wrong". This is too sensible topic for any person who loves his country. This is not my task when I touch politics (although I do not like it).
I'm speaking about Russia not because I'm Russian. I would speak the same, if say, this was a China or India or any other country. But is it only me talking about Russia? Take a look at your newspapers and news. Hence, something really stands beyond this. It is historically formed that Russia every time appears at the helm. So what I could do?
Now we're watchers of really huge political processes. I just ry to find out what stands behind them, how it could impact on markets. For example, recall our investigation of Middle East conflict, its background and shut down of so-called US shale oil revolution. This let us to foresee solid trend on crude oil. That's what I'm trying to do and this is not my fault that right now everyting is twisting and turning around Russia.
And I will continue to do it, until I will see benefits for us. All the more so I will not imose my opinion to anybody. If you think that Russia is responsible as you've said for Georgia, Ukraine etc. - fine, this is your your personal point of view, but what relation to markets Georgia and Ukraine have right now? I do not understand.

But, it's ok, if you do not want policy to be involved in analysis - no problem, this will be even simpler to me to skip this.

Back