FOREX PRO Weekly March 14-18, 2011

Sive,
The futures market still has not reached 1.4090, but close. Do you consider target hit?

jack

I am very impressed. because I am new the conclusion part is simple and easy to follow. I hope you do this with all your analysis ??

Tony

A1:)

Sive,
The futures market still has not reached 1.4090, but close. Do you consider target hit?

Hi, Rick. Looks like there is no neccesity with my answer any more ;)

I am very impressed. because I am new the conclusion part is simple and easy to follow. I hope you do this with all your analysis ??

Tony

A1:)

Hi Tony,
Actually, this part of forum is more for educational purposes and not for just signals. But sometimes, you, guys ask me, where to place a stop, where better to enter and why. That's why I post this information from time to time.

Dear Sive

As per your charts has the market hit overbought levels now? Is this a good time to short EUR/USD? I cant see any clear signals except that all the targets mentioned in your indication are met.... Little confused :confused:

Thanks
Mili

Thanks for your update, Sive.

Have a nice week.
Thanks very much for your pips help. I have been in Forex but around a 18 months and reading your analisis changed my results for good. Anyway, I don get old the meaning of your analisis.So I would like to know where I can study the Dipoli method, and second where I can hace clarification about some of your terminology like B&B, and others. I would real appreciate it.

Dear Sive

As per your charts has the market hit overbought levels now? Is this a good time to short EUR/USD? I cant see any clear signals except that all the targets mentioned in your indication are met.... Little confused :confused:

Thanks
Mili

Mili,
meeting of this level is just an initial moment. We sould not Sell blindly, just because this is a resistance - it could easily fail.
Second, and most important - is to see clear bearish signals. But we should not worry that we will not be hasty enough to sell right at the highs. This is a wrong approach. Our task is not to Sell on highs, but make pips. Don't worry - if market will show bearish bias, we will be able to enter on retracement.
now we should be patient. Besides - today's Friday, relax a bit ;)

Thanks very much for your pips help. I have been in Forex but around a 18 months and reading your analisis changed my results for good. Anyway, I don get old the meaning of your analisis.So I would like to know where I can study the Dipoli method, and second where I can hace clarification about some of your terminology like B&B, and others. I would real appreciate it.

Enrique,
you can just purchase his book "Trading with DiNapoli levels".
And by the way, you will find all clarification about B&B, DRPO, RRT and all other stuff, because I use DiNapoli terms.

Mili,
meeting of this level is just an initial moment. We sould not Sell blindly, just because this is a resistance - it could easily fail.
Second, and most important - is to see clear bearish signals. But we should not worry that we will not be hasty enough to sell right at the highs. This is a wrong approach. Our task is not to Sell on highs, but make pips. Don't worry - if market will show bearish bias, we will be able to enter on retracement.
now we should be patient. Besides - today's Friday, relax a bit ;)

Thanks Sive...

This is very helpful.. :)

Mili

Thanks Sive

Hi, My name is Carlos Piedrahita, I'm from Colombia.
I want to thank you for your daily work, that requires your time and your knowledge, thanks for sharing.
I'm new here and I'm learning a lot with your explanations and analysis.

Blessings.
:)

On the nose again!

Really Sive excellent work (as usual) on your analysis.
A little bit more wash and rinse, a spike and I reckon fundamentally it may fall as far as 1.1850. In the meantime WOW you are a Forex Rock Star so take a bow, have a beer and buy another Ferrari.;)
Humbly yours,
Paul

Back