FOREX PRO Weekly March 19 - 23, 2012

sive, why do you think it would take til the end of this week, or perhaps start of next week, to reach 3150/70 level? it's not very far from current level so why would it take so long for market to get there?

Hi Sive,

Stop Graber is still effective. Now EU can not reach 1.33. The bearish behaviour is hold now.

honestly speaking, the past few hours of movement is just bizarre to me...i'm glad i stayed out of it the whole session on Mr Sive's advice

honestly speaking, the past few hours of movement is just bizarre to me...i'm glad i stayed out of it the whole session on Mr Sive's advice

Nothing bizarre, especially on backview :)

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 40
Nothing bizarre, especially on backview :)

reason why i'm saying that is during the entire time BEARnanke was testifying and answering questions, Euro was under pressure, and the moment the session ends, Euro rebounded pretty timely...

Anybody long now on EUR/USD? Is this the right time or should we wait till pivot is hit?

Thanks in advance.

My overnight entry of 3140 was hit and my SL is now break even. If you want to risk 30 pips go ahead and get long. set the SL to 3140 and move it up if it runs higher.

I am not responsible for your losses, but for me and my trading style 30 pips is an acceptable risk.

not long at all.... the thrust in the drop today should make anyone reconsider going long. i'd wait to see what happens around the k-area circa 3175 or so... all the way to 3205/20. if market drops from there again, go short all in ;)

Anybody long now on EUR/USD? Is this the right time or should we wait till pivot is hit?

Thanks in advance.

Back