FOREX PRO Weekly March 21-25, 2011

Dear Sive,

Thanks again for your analysis.

I have one question regarding MACDPredictor.
You mention today's value is 14023.

But I don't see this value indicated on the daily screenshot.
Could you please explain where this value comes from ?

Kind regards, BackSpace

Agreee. What I see in your chart Sive is MACDP at 1.4102

Thanks

Dear Sive,

Thanks again for your analysis.

I have one question regarding MACDPredictor.
You mention today's value is 14023.

But I don't see this value indicated on the daily screenshot.
Could you please explain where this value comes from ?

Kind regards, BackSpace

Hi Backspace,
it calls "Predictor", and screenshot shows you value for tomorrow. Before starting the video, I've checked the value for today with cursor cross of software...

my broker problem

hi guys. you people are great. your information are important and useful for traders. I am highly impressed about a fight for liberation for a member at jadefx. more power to your elbow.
my broker prime4x has been unable to go on livechatt since about three weeks ago. only message can be sent.
you may know the broker. but do you think it is not a broblem because i want to know their status before I fund my account wth them. what do you think I can do? though I have deposited money with them before.

Wrong thread

Hi Nureni,

You're on the wrong thread here.

Look for the thread for Broker reviews and scams etc.

Regards, BackSpace

hi guys. you people are great. your information are important and useful for traders. I am highly impressed about a fight for liberation for a member at jadefx. more power to your elbow.
my broker prime4x has been unable to go on livechatt since about three weeks ago. only message can be sent.
you may know the broker. but do you think it is not a broblem because i want to know their status before I fund my account wth them. what do you think I can do? though I have deposited money with them before.

Broker Reviews is on the same portal, look the main menu.

Target Hit Again!

Excellent work. Thank you Sive. Again Target achieved at 1.4050 and market showing its strength for monthly target.
Thank you,
Paul

Gbpusd

Hello everybody,
looks like retracement has started after hitting of 1.618 4-hour extension target.
On daily chart there is nothing really new - just one thing...
Look at MACD Predictor (red line). Previously I've said that will be watch for Buy signals around 1.4050 and today I find out that MACD will come in play almost precisely in this area. Personally, I do not want to see that daily trend will turn bearish. And if it will happen - it will happen in our focus area - 1.4050. That's why it so important.

On 4-hour chart I do not see any patterns, except the possiblity for 4-hour B&B "Buy" trade, that could start from 1.4125 area. The target of this pattern, as you know already - 0.618 Fib resistance from whole down retracement move. I think it's about 60-70 pips. Nice move for intraday trade. So, if you're intraday trader - you may try to catch it...
But again, major area to watch - 1.4050.

Goodday Mr Sive,
You have been doing an excellent jod, more grease to your elbow, may thy lord continue to grant you everlasting wisdom.
Am a good follower of your analysis and it has really helped me greatly. Thanks you.
Could you guide me and other interested individual on the probable direction of GBPUSD, it seems, its about to turn bullish around 6100.
As well as AUDUSD, this looks to be bearish in a short term, i might be wrong.
Your kind and usual support will be highly appreciated.

God bless.

Back