FOREX PRO Weekly March 21-25, 2011

I was wrong!

To everyone who read where I predicted that Euro would collapse through the weekly pivot point, I was wrong and for that I apologize:err:.
It seems that even with Portugal added to the bubbling brew that I concocted merely added more fuel to the technical bull rocket.
Contritely yours,
Paul

were can I find today's text version
:confused::(

Keep this thread open on your PC as from Sunday/Monday and close it once markets have closed or when you decide to call it a day.

Refresh it when you can and keep tracking date/time of each post and you'll manage it.

Goodday Mr Sive,
You have been doing an excellent jod, more grease to your elbow, may thy lord continue to grant you everlasting wisdom.
Am a good follower of your analysis and it has really helped me greatly. Thanks you.
Could you guide me and other interested individual on the probable direction of GBPUSD, it seems, its about to turn bullish around 6100.
As well as AUDUSD, this looks to be bearish in a short term, i might be wrong.
Your kind and usual support will be highly appreciated.

God bless.

Hello, Burlaj
Well, ocasionally I track AUD and Cable from time to time. But somehow these pairs are not so interesting to major part of participants. By the way, excellent work with AUD makes a Giant#2.
Possibly sometime we will dedicate to these pairs.
If you want to know my opinion - make your own analysis and share with me. And then we will discuss it...

Majors

Hi Sive,

Thanks for your prompt reply,

Okay i will always send you my analysis and hope for a favorable reply before i pull the trigger on both GBPUSD and AUDUSD.

I hope you can help out on EURJPY and EURCHF as they are somehow correlated with EURUSD if am not wrong.

Thanks and have a nice weekend ahead

Giant #2

Hello, Burlaj
Well, ocasionally I track AUD and Cable from time to time. But somehow these pairs are not so interesting to major part of participants. By the way, excellent work with AUD makes a Giant#2.
Possibly sometime we will dedicate to these pairs.
If you want to know my opinion - make your own analysis and share with me. And then we will discuss it...

Hi sive,

May i know what you meant by Giant #2 regarding AUD. tq

But, to be honest, his last post is from january. I think his influence on our actions is incomparable to what Sive is doing here.

EUR/USD Daily Update, Fri 25, March 2011

Good morning,
So we've got what we wanted - market jumped out from 1.4040 area after it has hit 1.618 target from AB-CD down move.
If you didn't enter right from this area - don't be upset, because now market turns to retracement and you will have chance to get in.

Daily
here we can point only two things - trend is bullish, the next target is 1.4340-1.44 area. One think, that you do not want to see is moving market below 1.4050 again. So, if you trade on daily basis your stops should be placed at least below this area.

4-hour chart
Here trend is also bullish, and we can see, that possibly, butterfly "Sell" is forming with 1.618 target at 1.4349 - precisely in the same area as daily one.
So, we may enter on retracement. Stop should be placed below the low of butterfly, because it will be erased only in the case, when market will renew this lows around 1.4040. So, looks like stop should be in the same area as on daily time frame.

hourly chart.
But if you are not a Mr.Buffet, you may try to use this chart. Personally, I think, that enter from 1.4120 area is not bad idea, and place stop somewhere below 0.618 Fib support 1.4087. (I can't say definitely yet, because I do not see any ABC's that could point the level of Agreement more accurate)
Because this K-area coincide with the low of this nice up bar, and if market still has some power - it should not erase it.
But be aware of this possibility - if it will happen, but butterfly will hold, then possibly, you will have to culculate your loss, and try to reenter from lower levels...

New part of third chapter in Forex Military School has been posted:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-military-school/

Everybody welcome...

Attachments

• EUR_D_25_03_11.PNG
    EUR_D_25_03_11.PNG
    42.7 KB · Views: 117
  • EUR_4H_25_03_11.PNG
    EUR_4H_25_03_11.PNG
    40 KB · Views: 115
  • EUR_1H_25_03_11.PNG
    EUR_1H_25_03_11.PNG
    42.4 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
But, to be honest, his last post is from january. I think his influence on our actions is incomparable to what Sive is doing here.

:err::err: well ... he is long term trader ........ Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy long term .. thats why u r finding trouble .. true .. sive sir is position traders .. but still he showed us Intraday Moves .. :) thanks too him ..

but Giant2 also great .. i must admit .. spot on analysis :D

Thanks for the analysis sive sir :D

Last edited:
Back