FOREX PRO WEEKLY March 24-28, 2014

hehe, found nice drawing service, 14 days free trial..

here are butterfly and crab on audchf and looks like H&S started, supported also with macd

daily

AUDCHF.jpg

added 5-0 pattern and got price path, hehe, easy as that

AUDCHF2.jpg

Good morning!

Yes, Stranik, of course, here it is: MotiveWave: Stocks, Futures, Options and Forex Trading/Analysis Platform

First check if your broker supports their software or you will have to open one new account, demo possible of course for this 14 days, then manual and WORK ! I recommend you not to belive too much in auto elliot analysis!

euro made more than 200 pips all together yesterday, was not boring Monday at all, hehe.
Here is M45 chart because it is the first where inner wave has 3 legs to the upside and my chartist has red candle higher so I think we might get spike before lower but if we hit 1,37846 before we are already in move down; if up, and exactly from here, we could go all over to the top but I am more for W&R, just below 1,3900..

Good trading!

20140325_eurusd_M45_0611.jpg

So, here is daily picture, end of day graphics..
If my count is correct and this is 3rd correction in T3 and it is flat as I see it, then target is to exceed length of second corrective wave in correction of this flat..PROBLEM is from where measurement starts..my opinion is from top of second, in nature, and not from the highest level of last corrective wave, so I would bet on 1,3295 as minimum..there is also 262 projection for 3rd wave of 3rd correction, so I do expect this level but would be satisfied also with 1,3368...
As said in one of my previous posts here IS a tiny chance we could go higher, in case of T3 correction in this flat, but not before hiting 50% at 1,3722 so we must act protective..

Good trading!!

20140325_eurusd_daily_0741.png

we also have gartley and bat here, minimum targets are same, 1,3906, upper targets a bit different so if low is in place PRZ is between 1,3906 and 1,3950

Good trading!

EURUSD - Primary Analysis - Mar-25 0856 AM (4 hour).png

Hello

Yes, tricky, again...

I think yesterday low was just taking longs out and I expect move up before lower.
I can not claim this move down from 1,39657 as an impulse for sure but I think it is. This correction from 1,3748 low I find either D2 either DZZ so I expect price to go just below 1,37984 to hit 50% and up. Target if DZZ could be only double top in pip or a tick abowe, can go higher, if D2 then I would expect at least 1,3920 if not 1,3950 where Bat has projection.

Good trading!

20140326_eurusd_H2_0940.jpg

Back