FOREX PRO Weekly May 07-11, 2012

thought so looks great :)
I wish you the best in your trading,how long you been a trader? dont give up as its taken me since 2007/8 to become consistent and change my life,as i do this full time know with Thanks firstly as he will tell me off!!! thanks to Felix FPA and the great Coach Sive...

Asif

Guys there is a stop grabber at 4 hour chart, so AB=CD retracement now becomes even more probable. And second is, since market has moved a bit lower, now AB=CD target creates and Agreement at K-resistance. Looks like puzzle is collected...

That's the answer on your question as well, Daniellim.

Thanks Sive for the mentoring, I did close the position and currently waiting for the next wave at 1.3090 to make a sell now. will update next updated status from your site.

Currently the market is not able to break 1.2950-12975 level since the last test at 1.2982 it has bounce back. i think i will try it again later today at Asian session

thanks asif..
yes its saree our traditional costume..

Hi sis ... before Profile pic i visit you page :) it was 17 Views ... :) after profile pic its :D 169 ... you are getting star Rating :D Jokes a part . as sive sir said 1.29xx it will be oversold region .. so looking forward to ur butterfly :) also i have things on mind .harmonic go wild with trend :D but so i will be careful look for buy thanks for chart looking forward to sive sir's analysis and guidance :)

Hi sis ... before Profile pic i visit you page :) it was 17 Views ... :) after profile pic its :D 169 ... you are getting star Rating :D Jokes a part . as sive sir said 1.29xx it will be oversold region .. so looking forward to ur butterfly :) also i have things on mind .harmonic go wild with trend :D but so i will be careful look for buy thanks for chart looking forward to sive sir's analysis and guidance :)

Thanks Bhai...
yes m waiting for more confirmation ..

let's just say i have access to many order books and insiders at some financial institutions.

also, watch for the pop up in e/u about to unfold now 2 am EST

Triantus, are we still going to get opportunity to enter short? And hw did you get the info about plenty of sell orders around 306x

So its safe to say we can get a retracement to the K-area of 1.3080 to 1.3110 as Sive pointed out yesterday in the daily research. Any thoughts?

let's just say i have access to many order books and insiders at some financial institutions.

also, watch for the pop up in e/u about to unfold now 2 am EST

Back