FOREX PRO Weekly May 14-18, 2012

hi Sive , may I ask if the indicator you use for oversold (& overbought ) is standard and available on MT4 please . As always thanks for your and FPA time and help . Peace and blessings.

I would also like to have it on MT4.

Triantus, any hints? Thanks.

guys, am in the chat room if anyone feels like shooting the breeze: Mibbit.com Webchat client

chat room is: #FPASteamroom

also, check this out: http://www.sentienttrader.com/resources/live-analysis-workspace/

i came across this software today and have been testing it--all my trades based on it today--and so far very good. quite amazing how accurate it is. of course this is only 1 session, so i'll have to test more and see if it holds up.

I've been there almost every night but there is only me. Would be nice to chat in real time with the community. :)

Triantus, did you have to pay $30 for the trial version. if not how else will someone be able to use the software? Its not as if I mind paying but online. payment system here is somehow clumsy
guys, am in the chat room if anyone feels like shooting the breeze: Mibbit.com Webchat client

chat room is: #FPASteamroom

also, check this out: http://www.sentienttrader.com/resources/live-analysis-workspace/

i came across this software today and have been testing it--all my trades based on it today--and so far very good. quite amazing how accurate it is. of course this is only 1 session, so i'll have to test more and see if it holds up.

hi Sive , may I ask if the indicator you use for oversold (& overbought ) is standard and available on MT4 please . As always thanks for your and FPA time and help . Peace and blessings.

Hi Guys, this is analog of DiNapoli Oscillator Predictor, but unfortunately I can't distribute it, since it has the same alhorithm and this will be the break of copyrights.
I have to contact with FPA to get permission or any action with this indicator.

Sive,
Is that a DRPO on EURUSD 4hrs chart or possibly a LAL?

Well, I do not like thrust, since in the middle it was precise 0.382 retracement. That is not good, but this probably could be treated as LAL.

Good morning,
overall picture has not changed much, market just gives us shallow hint on potential retracement. Since I mostly look for possiblity of B&B "Sell", there are two levels to use as entry ones. First is nearest 1.2827, and second is K-resistance 1.2911-1.2918. Taking into consideration the strength on downward thrust this could become nice oportunity if not to join long-term downward move, but at least get profit from B&B trade. Anyway it will let us to join the party safe.

4-hour trend is bullish, we see the same levels here. Also this could become perfect and rare 3-bar DRPO "Buy", if trhust was not been interupted by retracement. This 0.382 retracement in the middle of the thrust forces us to look at this DRPO with suspicion and probably treat it as LAL. But this is the only pattern that exists on 4-hour time frame, that could justify upward retracement.

Extension analysis on houlry chart shows that Fib extensions create two levels of Agreement with even closer levels - 1.2766 and 4-hour 1.2827.

Since we do not know what depth of retracement will be, I suppose that it will not be bad idea to enter short gradually with scaling in at 1.2766, 1.2827 and 1.2910 areas.

Hi Sive,
Could you explain me the way you are entering gradually with scaling, please? Or if you already done that somewhere, i will do it myself if you give me the link.
Thanks anyway

hi kwash, no idea. i don't use it and don't have it. i use DPO and Slow Stoch to assess OB/OS in combination with price position relative to 3 standard deviation in Bollinger Bands.

i didn't pay a dime yet. they have a webpage that you can refresh every 15 minutes to get live updates, meaning screen shots from the software showing the current and next trading signal. i think i had to register first to be allowed to access that live update page. yes, i remember now: you have to register because then they send you an email and you click on a link and activate that and then you can go to the live update page.

Triantus, did you have to pay $30 for the trial version. if not how else will someone be able to use the software? Its not as if I mind paying but online. payment system here is somehow clumsy

because since no one knows at what point the price is going to drop, by gradually scaling in you ensure that you will be in the market at least somewhere when it starts to drop.

for ex., let's say you decide to wait until price reaches 2827 but down move suddenly starts from 2766. then what? you would have missed the move. similarly, if you wait until 2911, for ex., and move starts from 2827, you will be watching but not participating.

by entering limit orders or stop limit orders at all levels mentioned by sive, if the market retraces to at least the first level or more, your orders will be triggered and you will be partaking in of the selling frenzy. ;)

make sure though to figure out how many lots you want the orders to be so as not to over-leverage.

Hi Sive,
Could you explain me the way you are entering gradually with scaling, please? Or if you already done that somewhere, i will do it myself if you give me the link.
Thanks anyway

Last edited:
Hi Sive,
Thanks anyway

Hi,
Triantus said correctly - you may enter with 1/4 at first, 3/4 on second or 1/3 and 2/3. But this is not as simple as it seems. A bit later will be published corresponding chapter in School, dedicated to scaling.

Back