FOREX PRO Weekly May 16-20, 2011

Hi Rashidin,
The higher the timeframe - the stronger Fib levels, but also wider...
Both areas are important. But since 1.3960-1.40 area is closer - we should watch it first.

Hi Sive,

Sorry for asking you.
I just try to digest your weekly analysis. I need a lot of study and hope you don't care if i ask u a few questions sometimes. Need to learn from your experiences.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Best regards.

Hi sive,

of the graph where to Where you define fib support etc. (example on weekly time frame and H4 chart)

what indicators you use to determine that?
where I can download the same indicators such as yours?

-Thank You-

Hi Sive,

Sorry for asking you.
I just try to digest your weekly analysis. I need a lot of study and hope you don't care if i ask u a few questions sometimes. Need to learn from your experiences.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Best regards.

Sure. That's why we're here.

Hi sive,

of the graph where to Where you define fib support etc. (example on weekly time frame and H4 chart)

what indicators you use to determine that?
where I can download the same indicators such as yours?

-Thank You-

Hi Jimmy
This is proprietary DiNapoli Indicators Pack, so it does not exit wide in software programs. It usually is included in expensive software, such as CQG, Genesis Trade Navigator and some others.
In fact, this is the same tool as Fib retracement in MT4, but looks more comfortable and clearer.

Sure. That's why we're here.

Hi Jimmy
This is proprietary DiNapoli Indicators Pack, so it does not exit wide in software programs. It usually is included in expensive software, such as CQG, Genesis Trade Navigator and some others.
In fact, this is the same tool as Fib retracement in MT4, but looks more comfortable and clearer.

Hi sive,
but I was wrong in using Fibonacci. and I mean if you could give a little explanation on how to use Fibonacci retrace and expansion? :confused:

or is there among you who want to teach me?

-Thank You-
might be able to add my YM gjimmy98@yahoo.com
sorry to disturb your time

Hi sive,
but I was wrong in using Fibonacci. and I mean if you could give a little explanation on how to use Fibonacci retrace and expansion? :confused:

or is there among you who want to teach me?

-Thank You-
might be able to add my YM gjimmy98@yahoo.com
sorry to disturb your time

Well, I suggest you to start with our Forex Military School. Although there are no chapters on Fibonacci yet, but they will appear very soon.
Also you can pass through archive folder and read some previously made researches. It will help, so as the daily videos.

I have found that site Fibonacci method in Forex suggested by Iono under the thread "Your Single Best Piece Of Advice" at here the FPA, most helpful in explaining fibonacci simplistically and straight to the point.

Even a knuckle head like me could begin to understand what fibonacci is all about....and now even actually begin to understand most of what our "guru" Sive is on about : )

I(ono, thanks for pointing out that site; yah!

EUR/USD Butterfly - hourly chart?

Dear Sive,

Although I don't know how to calculate them yet,
I found this on the hourly chart just now --

--It looks like a sell pattern to me (if it is a real butterfly off course)--

does it mean anything?
If it does, what's its target?

Thanks,

Adam

Attachments

• Butterfly.JPG
    Butterfly.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 68
Dear Sive,

Although I don't know how to calculate them yet,
I found this on the hourly chart just now --

--It looks like a sell pattern to me (if it is a real butterfly off course)--

does it mean anything?
If it does, what's its target?

Thanks,

Adam

Hi Adam,
this is not Butterfly, because its initial swing down should contain all others swings except last one, that is extension.
On your chart second downswing has lower low than initial swing down.

Thanks

Hi Adam,
this is not Butterfly, because its initial swing down should contain all others swings except last one, that is extension.
On your chart second downswing has lower low than initial swing down.

Thank you Sive, for explaining that
No need to worry about this one, then

It's been a crazy day -- I'm looking forward to your video tomorrow

Good Evening

Adam

Back