FOREX PRO Weekly May 21-25, 2012

Thank you Sive!

If FPA admins aprove it I hope that the community around EUR/USD analysis can provide enough attendance to the other trading instruments too. People simply like your discussion here. It's for sure the most concise one that I have ever seen about the market. :D

I kind of prefer things the way they are. We get detailed analysis on EUR/USD with explanations and questions answered. I try to take what I'm learning here and apply that to other pairs. Most questions posted here about other pairs get answered by Sive or one of the other regulars so we get great analysis on one pair and great learning on the rest.
I guess it depends whether you are looking for an education or a signal service.

All the best

Michael

I support Kwash request :)

I follow your daily updates and it would be very interesting to get your impressions on other major pairs.

almost all of us appreciate d request
But major pairs only nt metal,oil or index
becoz most of viewer are newbie and they do not follow/trade on all these.

Eur/chf

guys, something's afoot with the e/chf. keep an eye open, is all i say. actually, keep both eyes open :rolleyes: the SNB might be close to re-pegging the e/chf higher....maybe 500, maybe 1,000 pips. who knows? anyway, the RRR is awesome. at worst, 30-50 pips loss. of course, if the floor breaks and all systems, S/L orders--i mean, everything fails, then you are up **** creek. but how likely is that?

Hi Sive,

I would like to ask about audjpy on daily time frame. Is this a Double Repo buy if price close above 3x3 moving average one more time?

Thank you :)

audjpy.jpg

View attachment 5496
which one is correct??
green or pink..??
30min tf

Hi Lolly,
Pink pattern is Ok, while green is not. Green one is forming on local top, so it can't be Butterfly "Buy", it could be either "222" or Butterfly "Sell"

Hi Sive,

I would like to ask about audjpy on daily time frame. Is this a Double Repo buy if price close above 3x3 moving average one more time?

Thank you :)

View attachment 5497
Hi Nai.
Yes, looks nice, if white candle has close above 3x3. One thing you have to check still - is there any solid support that could lead to pullback. If DRPO is forming inside of Free zone, it has less reliance, since there is no foundation with it. But anyway it could work.
This is just better and safer if DRPO forms at some solid support or resistance.

guys, something's afoot with the e/chf. keep an eye open, is all i say. actually, keep both eyes open :rolleyes: the SNB might be close to re-pegging the e/chf higher....maybe 500, maybe 1,000 pips. who knows? anyway, the RRR is awesome. at worst, 30-50 pips loss. of course, if the floor breaks and all systems, S/L orders--i mean, everything fails, then you are up **** creek. but how likely is that?
Well called Triantus!! Shame I am reading this at breakfast well after the event :( I hope you made a killing :)

Michael

OOPS I re-read the above while looking at the charts and realised that its still reacting to rumour. Good luck with the trade :)

Last edited:
right :D i was on the bid @ 2012 for the past couple months and got to make only, what 60 pips or so before it pulled back again. a couple of months for 60+ pips is ridiculous :) so waiting still for the tsunami, hopefully up, not down.

Well called Triantus!! Shame I am reading this at breakfast well after the event :( I hope you made a killing :)

Michael

OOPS I re-read the above while looking at the charts and realised that its still reacting to rumour. Good luck with the trade :)

sive, what do you think about the usd/inx situation? does it look like it's due for some major pull back on daily? i mean, the bugger's been up nonstop for the past 3 weeks.

Back