FOREX PRO Weekly May 28 - June 01, 2012

Thank you Sive for your continued teaching support - just fabulous -you are the most. :)

sir as u said if retracement will start rite from dis area 127.2 or after reaching 161.8% of the butterfly den 1.270-2728 area is a good area for add short.
but which area is the next downward target last week 1.25 was our target so wts the next targett for the bear..??
Thank you
I intentionally didn't mention any donward targets, since retracement could add changes in such plans. Based on weekly chart next area is 1.19-1.20. Still, I suppose that till that area there will be some shorter-term targets.

Ps: Sive i may be visiting Russia soon hope we can meet up will send you a pm nearer the time...

Asif :)))))))))

Sure buddy,
With pleasure.

Hey Sive I often see you targeting retracements nicely in your analysis, and that is something I don't quite have under my belt yet. What are the best targeting techniques and methods according to you?

Thanks

I intentionally didn't mention any donward targets, since retracement could add changes in such plans. Based on weekly chart next area is 1.19-1.20. Still, I suppose that till that area there will be some shorter-term targets.
--------------
Sure buddy,
With pleasure.
--------------

Thank you for the reply sir,
Asif may visit Russia and meet you..:mad:
but what abt me I dont have visa/passport yet i cant go anywhere n i want to c u from last 1.5yrs
as u say in ur analysis "CHOICE IS UP TO YOU"
now m telling the same either send me a passprt :)or put a foto on d avatar atleast for sumtime so we all can see our coach once..this choice is upto you sir:):):)
many thanks for all your kind help..

Thank you Sive, as usual, for your analysis.
I have a quick question. I've just opened a demo account on oanda. This broker allows "trading" in the weekend (although spreads are much wider). I'm asking if you think that these movements of the exchange rate in the weekend could be useful (by improving our analisys or something alse).
Thank you again!

oanda.gif

Hey Sive I often see you targeting retracements nicely in your analysis, and that is something I don't quite have under my belt yet. What are the best targeting techniques and methods according to you?

Thanks

Hi Urum,
dealing with retracement is a combination of trends, upper time frame Fib levels and lower time frame fib extensions. Also, if you control appearing of reversal patterns around your points that you assume as reversal - it will be much better. Second important thing - retracement does not demand haste. If you will miss entry right at reversal point, you will have still a lot of time to enter.

Thank you Sive, as usual, for your analysis.
I have a quick question. I've just opened a demo account on oanda. This broker allows "trading" in the weekend (although spreads are much wider). I'm asking if you think that these movements of the exchange rate in the weekend could be useful (by improving our analisys or something alse).
Thank you again!

View attachment 5510

Hi Papao,
hardly it will be useful. Since all banks are closed on weekend, probably market is thin and it's done by small speculants. As you understand, it is not representative.

i wonder if you could answer me this sive

Dear Sive

i wanted to thank you for your school and for you daily analysis

i wanted to ask you though 2 questions

1. Do you no longer give a daily uptade in form of a textversion i seem no to get it anymore i only see and get the weekly updates in texversion

2. the oversold indicator which shows the oversold levels inside teh chart on the price not on a seperate window its blue line on your metatrdaer charts ..can you give the link for the dowload of this indicator....

thanks a lot looking forward for youranswer...

Sincerly
winny

thanks for the update Sive. U don't like 4 hour scenario as DRPO buy?? it looks compressed on your screenshot but it looks rather OK on my cmoputer. It ain't the prettiest of all the DRPO's I've seen..but it's not that bad. To say more...i wouldn't even call it a LAL!
Lolly regarding downward targets...I have a Major MAJOR monthly COP standing at 1,2380...so that's before the weekly's logical profit objectives around 1,20....be carefull ...and always remember to analyse longer Time frames.

Good luck and good week everybody!!!

If anybody needs the screenshots just ask!

Hello Sive,

Market opened higher with a significant gap.
What's your opinion on it? Should price action close the gap before retracement?

eur_usd_opening_gap.gif

Back