FOREX PRO Weekly May 28 - June 01, 2012

well... no major reversal patterns yet... the market is in slow-mo free fall. we just gotta wait at this point. or play M1/M5/M15 for 10 to 20 pips at a time.

So Mr Triantus, ALL charts are now bottomed out at expected heavy supports yet no supporting behaviour has happened and price action is also still slumping to the downside... What is your prediction on this? I have decided to wait it out till tomorrow and see what Sive's analysis provides. Although I don't think there are really any patterns to suggest retracement from this point so it will be very interesting to see what his take is on the overall short term perspective.

I have a hunch that his analysis will tell the bears to wait for a bit longer, as there really seems to be no other option, and I myself am not sure if I should be marking out the upcoming supports (if any significant levels are even close despite recent fibonacci levels already crossed), OR for the potential target/s for the retracement if any will happen.

still think we'll see 1.23, maybe not today - but fairly soon..100% CD leg
abcd4h.gif

quite possible now. no technical levels left between here and 2300 to stop the route. also, the 144 MA and 50% fib retrace come in around 2300/10 on monthly.

Spot on Triantus! :) I also have some hunky sells with TP at 1.23300 for this very reason, but I calculated it at 23200 ;)

I will leave these to trail out for the night as my last trades 'till tomorrow.

well done, louis! your trading seems to have improved from what i remember. now let's just hope it goes smooth and easy to the TPs. even if it doesn't, it'd be really surprising to see a sustained retrace beyond 2500. hilarious: listening to bloomberg TV, guys saying it was like madness trading today, no one has clue etc.... well, if they don't have a clue, how am i supposed to have one? ;-)

Spot on Triantus! :) I also have some hunky sells with TP at 1.23300 for this very reason, but I calculated it at 23200 ;)

I will leave these to trail out for the night as my last trades 'till tomorrow.

sive, don't we have a DRPO on H1 in progress right now? and if so, how deep are DRPOs usually? up to 38.2% or 61.8%?

Back