FOREX PRO Weekly November 07-11, 2011

The EUR is temporarily doomed anyway, so all this indifferent nonsense in the markets is just annoying. My trading account hasn't had a good ole fashioned trend trading injection of the readies for a while now.

With that in mind, lets all short anything EUR, see if we can petition the banks to switch off the fail safes on the HFT black boxes and to dump large sells in the market and hopefully we'll get a 2000 pts self reinforcing feed back loop and then we can go out and have a massive piss up on the weekend with the dosh we've made.

Anyone else up for that?

Hi Pip Me Up,

Be cool, dude! Take some rest if required. For safe trading, just combine your knowledge and Sive analysis for much more easier and relaxing. Market not ready to dump euro yet. It is a matter of time only.;)

This tickled me earlier….

Some years ago a small rural town in Spain twinned with a similar town in Greece.
The Mayor of the Greek town visited the Spanish town.
When he saw the palatial mansion belonging to the Spanish mayor he wondered how he could afford such a house.
The Spaniard said; “You see that bridge over there? The EU gave us a grant to build a four-lane bridge, but by building a single lane bridge with traffic lights at either end this house could be built”.
The following year the Spaniard visited the Greek town. He was simply amazed at the Greek Mayor’s house, gold taps, marble floors, it was marvellous.
When he asked how this could be afforded the Greek said; “You see that bridge over there?”
The Spaniard replied; “No.”

Guys,

I just qoute this joke from forexlive.com. Enjoy it!:D

Thanks and Best Regards.

Well, at least 1.3630, but it has reached already. There are some chances that market could reach 50% resistance at 1.3675, but they are much smaller.

Hi Sive,

Thanks a lot for reply. My target already fulfilled around .382. Thanks again for your superb analysis.:)

Thanks and Best Regards.

Hi Pip Me Up,

Be cool, dude! Take some rest if required. For safe trading, just combine your knowledge and Sive analysis for much more easier and relaxing. Market not ready to dump euro yet. It is a matter of time only.;)

I'm just tryng to bring about a global party for the weekend by causing the collapse of that silly currency, with us all in the sell off early doors. Ha ha.

I'm only mucking around, so don't worry.

Is it just me or FPA page has a lot of problems lately? Can I do anything to fix this?

Same here... I'm glad to be back, thx Sive for your help, I'll catch up next monday with the weekly review. and thanks aswell for the tips on futures market, much appreciated.

Is it just me or FPA page has a lot of problems lately? Can I do anything to fix this?

Same here... I'm glad to be back, thx Sive for your help, I'll catch up next monday with the weekly review. and thanks aswell for the tips on futures market, much appreciated.

Hi Guys,
FPA under srongest ever Ddos attack. I'm not an expert with this, but usually to avoid problems FPA has to block IP's temporary. So, if this has happened to you - infrom us via Youtube - as Damian did, or by mail.
Currenly situation is much better, but still Ddos continues. Somebody doesn't like
what we're doing...

EUR/USD Daily Update, Fri 11, November 11

Good morning,
Market has got some relief from EU. On the daily time frame there is nothing really new to comment - we see some respect current support level. Next level of resistance, where market is may be going is 1.3730-1.3770 K- area.

On 4 hour time frame trend is bullish. Although market has reached nearest 0.382 Fib resistance area - it has not pulled back and continued move down. It is just flirting with it. This probably could be a sign of upward continuation to 1.3720 target of AB-CD.

on hourly time frame trend is also bullish. We see that market has formed and broken already triangle pattern. Also, there could be a Butterfly sell pattern with either 1.27 target at 1.3680 or 1.618 at 1.3717 (that is more probable).

So, If your're bearish it's better to sit on the hands a bit more, since hourly and 4hour trends are bullish - that tells us that retracement could be deeper. Before enter short, it's better to wait couple of things - shifting of trends to bearish and some clear patterns, for instance completing of Butterfly "Sell" at hourly chart.

If you're bullish, then there is some tough task before you. Although market could continue move up, but logical stop should be somewhere below C point at 1.3550, at least based on hourly chart. This stop will give you Risk/reward 1:1 arpoximately - that is not so attractive.
Still, you may drop to 15 min chart and search some other possibilities...

Attachments

• EUR_D_11_11_11.PNG
    EUR_D_11_11_11.PNG
    43.9 KB · Views: 146
  • EUR_4H_11_11_11.PNG
    EUR_4H_11_11_11.PNG
    43.5 KB · Views: 147
  • EUR_1H_11_11_11.PNG
    EUR_1H_11_11_11.PNG
    43.2 KB · Views: 148
Outstanding Anaylis

Dear Sive,

Thank you for your professional anaylis on the euro ..

I am a bear so will wait and sit on my hands!

I wish you as always a peaceful weekend.

Best Regards.

Asif

bank holidays

Today is a bank holiday in USA, France, Poland and Belgium.
Due to the minor liquidity, it is possible today a flat movement of the market more then the normal days?

Last edited:
Back