FOREX PRO Weekly November 12-16, 2012

The US market was closed yesterday and the whole day EURUSD was a boring long line at 1.2710 +-10 pips.
Nothing has changed since the weekend. What do we expect Sive to say?
There is hardly any movement today either.
Am sure Sive will be here as soon as there is sign of life in the market.

The US market was closed yesterday and the whole day EURUSD was a boring long line at 1.2710 +-10 pips.
Nothing has changed since the weekend. What do we expect Sive to say?
There is hardly any movement today either.
Am sure Sive will be here as soon as there is sign of life in the market.

Today we hit 1.2665 level where we had a butterfly 1.61 ext. Just below there is MA Daily 100 hopefully given support for long positions. I am targeting 1.288 with SL at 1.261

Hi Sive!

Question on Joe DiNapoli's worries he describes in his book. He writes that he was worrying if a lot of people start to use his trading methods then this method would not be profitable. He wrote this in late 90-s.

Did you notice change in efficiency of DiNapoli method after so many years past since he wrote?

You and I think others continue his philosophy and share knowledge with us. do you think it will happen in near future?

Thanks

Hi Ronyboy,
yes, this mostly has relation to price action around Fib levels. In DiNapoli times, price oftener has shown sharp reversal at Fib levels, especially at Agreements and Confluences. Now they are mostly zones, rather than precise price. Second, such levels as 50% and 786 come in play more often. DMA's have limited application, especially for trend estimation. In general, applying DiNapoli framework now demands more skills and patience, better knowledge of market mechanic.
Probably some other changes have come, I just can't recall all of them at once.

Hi Sive,

Where is your research for today? Still not pblished? Please, clarify. Thanks and have a nice time.

does anybody know why sive hasnt given out his analysis?

booo...I wish that nothing strange has happened to Sive... :-(

Sorry, guys. Some circumstances have forced me to absent in ofice today and I just couldn't make a research and update. Tomorrow, if all will be find, update will be released as usual.

But ....where is the reversal?

Today we hit 1.2665 level where we had a butterfly 1.61 ext. Just below there is MA Daily 100 hopefully given support for long positions. I am targeting 1.288 with SL at 1.261

I agree...reached destination...
but...I do not see any reversal in lower time frames...

1618_127_50.JPG

Sorry, guys. Some circumstances have forced me to absent in ofice today and I just couldn't make a research and update. Tomorrow, if all will be find, update will be released as usual.

we all get's bit worried .. thanks sir ...

good morning,
i have gartley bearish on h1 and h4 on one harmonic indicator, bullish butterfly on h1 and h4
on another harmonic indicator @4:18 am est. wednesday . i sold two lots with the
same readings on monday and made 40 pips, went long again and gave it back. if it wasn't for
sives analysis i'd be in a hole.as it is, i'm just treading water.neither loosing nor winning, its like
a bad diet.thanks sive and 4xarmy. i'll get it figured out one of these days.

Back