FOREX PRO Weekly November 14-18, 2011

Hi Jyotiprakash Pal. It's pretty expensive, if you are just starting I reccomend you search for GFT dealbook 360 + dinapoli studies for GFT. Do your own research on google and if you still can't find it I'll explain you in some more detail. For more info on the platform I'm currently using check the screenshot's website.

Hi Damian, Trade Navigator is a nice software, many DiNapoli traders use it. BTW, you know that it also has DiNapoli thrust scanner - the tool that allows you to search thrusts on different markets and time frames. It allows to aply very flexible tuning, so it quite popular, if you trade Directionals mostly.

Hi Damian, Trade Navigator is a nice software, many DiNapoli traders use it. BTW, you know that it also has DiNapoli thrust scanner - the tool that allows you to search thrusts on different markets and time frames. It allows to aply very flexible tuning, so it quite popular, if you trade Directionals mostly.

Hey Sive!!! I am absolutely delighted with TradeNavigator, alomst each day I discover something new from it that is completely usefull, and the best part is I still have a lot to discover. I have bought Dinapoli Thrust Scanner aswell. Although I do not have a securities account (yet) i'm monitoring some stocks that have been filtered through the scanner in order to see their development as I am new to the stock market.
Thanks for keeping an eye on me, it's much appreciated!!!!!!!! have a good day!!!
Ooh, may I ask wich futures contract you use for weekly review???? :D

Hey Sive!!! I am absolutely delighted with TradeNavigator, alomst each day I discover something new from it that is completely usefull, and the best part is I still have a lot to discover. I have bought Dinapoli Thrust Scanner aswell. Although I do not have a securities account (yet) i'm monitoring some stocks that have been filtered through the scanner in order to see their development as I am new to the stock market.
Thanks for keeping an eye on me, it's much appreciated!!!!!!!! have a good day!!!
Ooh, may I ask wich futures contract you use for weekly review???? :D

Well, I suppose, this should be 056 in Navigator - Continuation futures contract.

Hi Jyotiprakash Pal. It's pretty expensive, if you are just starting I reccomend you search for GFT dealbook 360 + dinapoli studies for GFT. Do your own research on google and if you still can't find it I'll explain you in some more detail. For more info on the platform I'm currently using check the screenshot's website.

yeah sir thanks for advice .. i check Dealbook price's thats also expensive for me :p as i am still a university student . doing my Master's. :p

EUR/USD Daily Update, Wed 16, November 2011

Good morning,
market has failed to form any DiNapoli directionals on hourly chart and as we've said this was a sign to enter short.

Overall picture on daily time frame stands bearish. Still market is approaching to 1.3422 level - target of AB=CD pattern and 0.786 support that stands right below it.
In general, currently I do not see anything, that could prevent continuation to 1.3242 level - target of larger AB-CD, that's why from current AB-CD I expect retracement, as maximum

On 4hour chart you can clearly see it. Also take a note that market is forming good thrust - that could become a context for B&B or DRPO. B&B is prefferable for bears, while DRPO could lead to deeper retracement up. One thing that worries me is thrust bar right to the target of AB=CD. This usually leads to continuation at least to 1.27 target. Minimum retarcement probably will be to 1.3515. If it will turn as DRPO - then we can't exclude reaching of K-area at least 1.3564-1.3573.

So, today is a good context to trade some patterns that come from this AB=CD. Watch closely for 1.3420 area - drop your time frame, there could be formed some harmonic reversal patterns that later could shift to DRPO or B&B on 4-hour time frame.

Attachments

• EUR_D_16_11_11.PNG
    EUR_D_16_11_11.PNG
    41.8 KB · Views: 149
  • EUR_4H_16_11_11.PNG
    EUR_4H_16_11_11.PNG
    44.2 KB · Views: 150
  • EUR_1H_16_11_11.PNG
    EUR_1H_16_11_11.PNG
    41.2 KB · Views: 155
Thank you Sive

Thank you Sive for your devotion in teaching us daily with your incredible knowledge of the Forex and especially the EU -
the time you are willing to give so generously to teach/help/guide us is breath taking and deeply appreciated.
The width of your knowledge is amazing - thank you for having saved me from entering some stupid trades i almost made- if not for you. :)

Hi Damian,

How to use DiNapoli Template cause I can't find it on my Dealbook 360?:confused:

Thanks and Best Regards.

Hi rashidin
In order to use Dinapoli studies on Dealbook you have to pay a monthly fee. Contact GFT support and they will guide you through the process

. One thing that worries me is thrust bar right to the target of AB=CD. This usually leads to continuation at least to 1.27 target. Minimum retarcement probably will be to 1.3515.

Hi Sive!! thanks for the update. I'm quoting you right here since I wanna understand the way you think. I agree that when big thrusting bars hit an LPO we normally expect the next one to be reached (or at least in this case 1.27) . The thing that worries you here was the loss of momentum on the 4h chart?? A big bar down that didn't reached the OP + a bar that showed indecision?? so if this is true that's the reason why you where expecting some retracement, is that it?? OR are you considering that the OP was practically reached and you where expecting the normal retracement of at least .382 after hitting 1.00 expansion???????

thank you !!!

Back