FOREX PRO WEEKLY November 18-22, 2013

I appreciate your updates and trade just like you . Do have a high convidence level that market is bearish due to weekly trend .
Also to consider that close of weeks -1 , -3 and -8 are all at this current pricelevel, so this is fourth confirmation of strong resistance lvl
Best Regards KB

I appreciate your updates and trade just like you . Do have a high convidence level that market is bearish due to weekly trend .
Also to consider that close of weeks -1 , -3 and -8 are all at this current pricelevel, so this is fourth confirmation of strong resistance lvl
Best Regards KB

dont know what -1...weeks mean would appreciate to tell or show me, us

well i am a bit bearish too, expect establishing monthly low swing, where&when is ? atm; short term i expect down to 1,3420/10/00, then up, cant say atm where but might be above todays high BUT at least above 1,3476 and then down....
about that later

ps
time for a smoke now

outch, the needle at 10:00 AM local stopped me out ....

week 0 == last week , CW 46 , week -1 == 10/11 (1.3492) , week -3 == 27/10 (1.3490) , week -8 == 22/09 ( 1.3481)

KB

Draghi or German IFO? Does not matter, just one stair higher but there is a ? now if it will make low and high or we go down directly...Sive said good that this loo0ks like wedge so we must confirm it or 3 flats are still in play; HELP WANTED

I am angry with me because have neglected higher TFs; M15 told us that this could happen and ? is if we do not get on more push up now: H4 = 1 wave; H2 = 3 waves; H1 = complex

20131122_1150_M5.jpg

Draghi or German IFO? Does not matter, ..................

I am angry with me because

.so its not just me ? Sorry, to hear

m2c :

- I viewed at myfxbook and searched important news and there were none (only low & medium)

- my mistake had been, that I entered with too high lotsize and therefore had too take tight stops

- because I am not sure , if the journey really goes north , have a look pls , it is a KISS chart
eurusdh4.png

Hope helps, I am flat and will stay flat until next week
KB

i spoke about Daily C Flat lower zhan last weekly high but this could happen on Teusday, not today so dont find too attractive...hm, we will see...

here are my counts; so far H4 is open to whatever, no waves yet

wedge (red) is one of them but has in 2 legs hidden waves;

very acceptable is double zigzag ( dark blue); only problem is 1,3530 zone, if breaks then 1,3550 is target

Flats (pink), most under question because of very long b wave, this last up

and last is totaly bullish (green), hm, Sives option of upside risk

based on lower TFs this ought to be corrective leg so should be topped soon..

20131122_1320_H1.jpg

It looks like the current move up it testing the broken trend line.

Attachments

• EU 4H.png
    EU 4H.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 17
HI GUYS.

I`m glad so many of you replied to my comment. Once again I`d just like to emphasise that I already am succesful in forex and many others follow me; I also have payable service where I earn even more money for my members.. So there`s nothing I would miss from Sive or that I would make a mistake because of him. I USE MY OWN STRATEGY i`VE DEVELOPED OVER THE YEARS OF DETAILED MARKET ANALYZE AND OBSERVATION.

Just because of my knowledge and the way I understand forex I wanted to share my thought about some Sives views or however you call it. Personally I think that noone who`s signals become too popular / public can give you useful / profitable information in long term no matter how good trader he is. At the beginning of my trading on some public page I shared some of my knowledge and became very popular because of that in a very short time. Anyway I`ve learned later on that this never brings anything good in the world of greed..

I read Sives analyzes every day after I make my own first - means I only compare my view with his as I treat him as great trader or someone with whom I could make a very interesting conversation beyond all those technical tools he present here.

Once again, Sive - I`d be glad to talk with you on some private chat, where I could exchange some of my views with yours. Nothing personal, but I still think that sharing too much of knowledge is not the best idea, especially when you trade with the same tool or for the same target..

"...I read Sives analyzes every day after I make my own first - means I only compare my view with his as I treat him as great trader or someone with whom I could make a very interesting conversation beyond all those technical tools he present here..."

Yes, that's the best way to plan your trades.....however, I read other "experts" analysis before I plan mine for the week & day.
Don't blindly follow other "experts'" analysis as they are human and so make mistakes too.

Sometime back, I blindly followed two jackass's analysis which were posted right here at our FPA and I (an even BIGGER jackass) ended up wiping out an entire almost usd30k account and suffered heavy loses in the other.

Every Trade should trade their very own strategy & style that they are most comfortable with.

Back