Forex FOREX PRO WEEKLY, November 18 - 22, 2019

Great setup, Roger. Highly educatible and excellent example how to surf between time frames - recommend to everybody.
When SIve said recommend to everyone, In my mind I was like yes sir!.;) Dear Roger, you got a new follower in me,please keep them coming so we can all learn from you. Hopefully before the trade play out. Gracias.

Wonderful analysis as always, even though I didn't get to take the trade because of work. I wonder what the subscription cost will be if it were a paid service! I think Sive needs to get more followers with genuine need to learn the proper way of analyzing and trading Forex. I feel current member can help in that area. I employ each and everyone of us to share his analysis more to appreciate his wonderful efforts. As for me going forward I will ensure I share Sive updates on my Facebook and twitter every week. Gracias Sive
Thanks mate. Every time when I hear this kind of speech, I feel your support and it helps me to keep up. Your attitude is very valuable to me guys.
But unfortunately I'm not always as accurate as this time :D

Back