FOREX PRO Weekly November 19-23, 2012

Bearish on Weekly chart till 1.2965-55 area

the weekly closing could be very important, if it closes above 1,2820 it could be a nice candle configuration signaling a bullish reversal!

In my prevision the crossroad bullish-way/bearish-way on Weekly chart will be 1.2965-55 area, because:

1)MACD prevision on Weeky chart;
2) Important Fibnode (618);
3) monthly Pivot and WR3.

4) Sive had remembered as how is very very important Montly candle of november ...and it is not closed yet...

p.s. I feel that market loves explore all the empty spaces left back by its movement without change main trend/direction in higher Time Frame .

Wonder now if we should be looking for a B&B sell on the Daily, we're at about 50% retracement and challenging the 25x5, which often provides a very good flexible SR line

Wonder if this is still bearish pattern when it touched 1.29? To me it seems too much fundamental noise and risk to trade untill the greek bailout is signed. Even then it is fundamentally doubtful that the eurusd goes up with so much debt and deficit in EU...

Hi everyone. Iam newbie
SHORT.JPG

Hi Sive, thank you for your insights.
Could you post your mt4 terminal where you trade this strategy?

thanks.

Good morning all;

Sive please clarify. The ABCD targets that you show on today's 4h chart - should they be 100 and 127.2 not 127.2 and 161.8..

Maybe I'm measuring it wrong. Thanks

till monthly pivot?

I wrote before that till monthly pivot trend is still bearish on weekly chart...
There is an agreement :
xop 4 h,
important fib node 618,
MPivot,
wr3 below
and trend will remain in bearish area on macd prevision in weekly chart...
Is that a setup of strong "flexible spring" for the monthly bearish close in november?
till montly pivot.gif
spring.jpeg

Back