FOREX PRO Weekly, November 22-26, 2010

how many pip diffrence between spot market and future market sive sir ?

It depends on currency, because futures include the rate difference.
Ok, let's see.. On AUD futures price lower about 18 pips . But the closer futures to expiration date - the closer futures price to the spot.

Good morning Sive...!!!

First that all I wanna thank you one more time for you knowledge sharing.
God Bless You and Felix...!!!

Second, I'm a hard core follower of your work, but this time I bumped into unkown waters with some of your abreviations. I looked into TWDL for some reference and couldn't find any.
My question is: What LAL stands for? I know DROP sell or buy, but this is the first time I see this....:wacko:

I know you'll responde when you can, and I want to thank you in advance.
THANK YOU...!!!

Hello

The TWDL stands for Trading with DiNapoli Levels. Its a book which is highly recommended.

The LAL - is Look ALike.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
Mili

Eurusd

Sive,
What's your take on EURUSD - Do you think (or better - does your chart analysis) suggest that the pair has more downside potential?
Thank you

Guys, perhaps is not fair to Sive we keep asking if we can go now short... or if is now the price to went long... and doing this all the time.

I think we should read and listen carefully his analysis and then, of course, if he feels in a certain moment that he want to comment a level to entry, that is good. But not try to keep the man compromise with a price enter all the time, else we are only doing is pass to him all the responsibility for our actions, special if the things dont went good for us.
Just my Opinion, and also I make the same mistake before.

Guys, perhaps is not fair to Sive we keep asking if we can go now short... or if is now the price to went long... and doing this all the time.

I think we should read and listen carefully his analysis and then, of course, if he feels in a certain moment that he want to comment a level to entry, that is good. But not try to keep the man compromise with a price enter all the time, else we are only doing is pass to him all the responsibility for our actions, special if the things dont went good for us.
Just my Opinion, and also I make the same mistake before.

+1

I doubt Sive has time to hang on the forum all the time and answer to every our question. Just listen to his analysis and make your own decisions.

Thank you!

Hello

The TWDL stands for Trading with DiNapoli Levels. Its a book which is highly recommended.

The LAL - is Look ALike.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
Mili

Thak you Mili!
It sure does help. I never thought about it. Of course, Look Alikes...:p
Thanks again...!

Back