FOREX PRO Weekly, November 22-26, 2010

is the DRPO buy signal in usdchf still in progress?

Good day sive,
Thanks for all your effort and time to help us your fans to succeed in forex.
Sir, is the DRPO buy signal in usdchf still in progress?I want to know, so that I can take advantage of it. I am expecting your reply.

Warmest regards
Adamson Erha

Good day sive,
Thanks for all your effort and time to help us your fans to succeed in forex.
Sir, is the DRPO buy signal in usdchf still in progress?I want to know, so that I can take advantage of it. I am expecting your reply.

Warmest regards
Adamson Erha

I think so. The minimum target of this DRPO is 1.06, which is 100% Fib expansion from current daily AB-CD pattern.

Thank you Sive! You are the only guy out there that predicts the market with such accuracy, giving the possible scenarios for a trade during the weekend- a day before the market opens! Your videos and weekly analyses are always very helpful and I love your(russian in my oppinion) accent! Thank you again!

Usd/chf

Hello Sive

Thanks for the analysis on EUR/USD.

I have a question on USD/CHF - Is the USD/CHF on the daily time frame forming the B&B buy?

Thanks
Mili
:confused:

Hello Sive

Thanks for the analysis on EUR/USD.

I have a question on USD/CHF - Is the USD/CHF on the daily time frame forming the B&B buy?

Thanks
Mili
:confused:

Hi, Mili, well, in general, the situation in there is very similar to EUR. Although I'd like to see more bars in the thrust, but I suppose "Yes" It could be treated as B&B Buy.

Hi Sive, i have one question about B&B, i've tride to find answer in TWDL book but failed, how to calculate target of that pattern? Thanks

Hi Sive, i have one question about B&B, i've tride to find answer in TWDL book but failed, how to calculate target of that pattern? Thanks

In fact, TWDL has an answer to this...
The target is 0.618 retracement from back move. Look at my intraday chart in weekly research - there is a marking - the target of B&B.

Eur USD achieved your targets

Hi Sive,

Thanks for your analisis - both of your predictions was realized (in inverted matter).

Now, when the target for the down move was achieved (1.3590 area) could we expect some time for consolidation, before starting the next leg for the down move. Any specific levels of interest to be watrched?

Thanks and have a great time.

TWDL

Hello!
I would appreciate any information about this book. Can you give me some more clues?
Thank you!

Back