FOREX PRO WEEKLY November 25-29, 2013

it means that I expect both to have impulsive wave not one impulse and other zigzag and at 19.00 and latest at 20.00 CET I will have clearer picture ps: lets say 20.15, not exactly at 20.00 if FXCM makes low before I intend to buy
grazie Minimax! attenderò le tue news

Why doesn't minimax start his own thread in "Market Shark Tryouts" so it is easier for his followers to find what he has to say?
Market Shark Tryouts

Leave this to the Shoulder of Giants.

Some people probably have questions for Sive but gets overlooked due to the countless questions for minimax. Or people probably refrain from asking Sive questions because there's so much going on here.

yes, could be nice buy

20131127_1920_M5_cable.png

Why doesn't minimax start his own thread in "Market Shark Tryouts" so it is easier for his followers to find what he has to say?
Market Shark Tryouts

Leave this to the Shoulder of Giants.

Some people probably have questions for Sive but gets overlooked due to the countless questions for minimax. Or people probably refrain from asking Sive questions because there's so much going on here.

ty

will check

ty

will check

No problem.

Don't get me wrong. I feel that you do make good points here and there whether it is fundamentally or technically. I do read what you have to say and also look at your charts but I feel that some people might not ask Sive questions solely because of the fact that there is so much going on here. Secondly, with so many questions for you, I feel that a question for Sive may be overlooked.

Starting a new thread in Market Sharks will allow you to be more in-depth about HOW you trade and your trading style. It will be easier for your followers to understand your philosophy. Lastly, if you do well, you may later also be one of the Shoulder of Giants!

io sono l'ultima arrivata in questo forum, quindi conto poco, anche se Sive lo seguo tutti i giorni da molto tempo e sinceramente pensavo che lui facesse soltanto la sua analisi ogni mattina e non partecipasse al forum durante il resto della giornata. Un saluto Barbara

Last edited:
io sono l'ultima arrivata in questo forum, quindi conto poco, anche se Sive lo seguo tutti i giorni da molto tempo e sinceramente pensavo che lui facesse soltanto la sua analisi ogni mattina e non partecipasse al forum durante il resto della giornata. Un saluto Barbara

Sometimes I do. As a rule if somebody have questions or if I see someting really interesting.
But unfortuntely I'm busy with another deeds during the day, thus I can't be online here all the time...

Sometimes I do. As a rule if somebody have questions or if I see someting really interesting.
But unfortuntely I'm busy with another deeds during the day, thus I can't be online here all the time...
Beh.... allora non mi sono proprio sbagliata completamente.....

PS: grazie Sive per avere risposto alla mia osservazione.

da questo momento non scriverò più su questo forum.

Ringrazio tutti e vi auguro buon trading
Barbara

Back