FOREX PRO WEEKLY November 25-29, 2013

well. we got it - in the middle of nowhere and everywhere!

have to shorts (1,3604 & 1,3616) with stop, one sell limit with same stop and one buy from 1,3570 BE

short also cable from 1,6338, BE

now go fishing for the rest of day...

Have a nice day & good trading!

ps: I am going fishing!

Minimax will be interesting to see where cable and EU will be before NFP and FED meeting, I agree with you long term 1.32-1.30. I would like to see it go there now and GPBUSD to 1.58500. See what happens

hi amag

problem with USA data: UNRELIABLE becasue it is impossible to know when USD will become safe heaven; if worse, dollar down > FED will invent QE4 if neccessary, if better > USD probably down because USA economy is recovering and stocks are interesting more than cash; I think until March when they will make projection

atm ED is sitting on nice TL and has recently hit 1,3620; I closed buy and sold few minutes ago

I see ED before NFP in 50% zone so could go either N either S; I think S is more possible; establishing Monthly swing and up toward 1,4+ in March

Good trading!

ps
but the fact is that if some really solid move down, below 1,3558 would clearify everything, not comes soon we can go NE for next few days

Last edited:
Just wanted to throw in my 2c and say that on a Weekly timeframe, cable is in quite overbought territory now, is a long, long way from it's moving averages, and has now completed the target that Sive mentioned a week or two ago...

Means nothing really in the absurdity that is the forex, but just some observations...

K2* :cool:

Just wanted to throw in my 2c and say that on a Weekly timeframe, cable is in quite overbought territory now, is a long, long way from it's moving averages, and has now completed the target that Sive mentioned a week or two ago...

Means nothing really in the absurdity that is the forex, but just some observations...

K2* :cool:

c+c+c+c+c+................=1M

I saw in TV news snow issues in USA, airports, roads..traffic (volatility) problems

hm, looks like we got some also in the market

pullback above my TL would suggest one more peak

The thing about EU is, STRONG EU not good for Eurozone, I won't be surprised if Draghi will start some kind of QE in euro zone next year. At the moment only Germany is benefitting

I find whole situation as Mission Possible & Saving private Dollar

First they could drop dollar as low as possible, also gold (someone will buy all gold mines) and then dollar will raise from ashes

Whatever costs - people will pay !!

looking at my H4 have a feeling it is time for fishing again...

ps
yes, will take 2,5 hours break and then very possible buy
left one sell, BE
Good trading!

Last edited:
Back