FOREX PRO Weekly November 26-30, 2012

Hi Sive, I am new to FPA and have just started following your analysis. There are many abreviations I do not recognise. I know there is extensive educational material in the FX Military School, can you direct me to where I might learn the abreviations so that I may read up on them.

Sive, I am another one! I have followed your recommendations and strategies over the past weeks and have become very impressed. I also would like to understand all your patterns, strategies, etc. like e.g. B&B, DRPO, StopGrabber, 222, etc. better. Is there a place that we can study these things to have a more intelligent understanding of what you are talking of?

Hi guys,
concerning any harmonic patterns - Butterfly, "222", 3-Drives, AB-CD's and so on, you could find in Forex Military School:
Forex Military School | Complete Forex Education by a Pro Banker - Forex Peace Army Forum

Speaking about B&B, DRPO - they are authorized Joe DiNapoli directional indicators, so I can't write about it in educational school. But, here, on forum, you can find a lot of explanations of them.
Or, read DiNapoli book "Trading with DiNapoli Levels"

Back