FOREX PRO Weekly November 28- December 02, 2011

Actually you have to thank Felix, since this is free for you, but not for him :)

Thanks Sive of course Felix thank you for providing us this service for free.

Sive also its brillant education you provide to learn the bussiness as TOP GUNS :)

Have a great day!

Asif

hi Asif...

i have had the same experience with steve ..besides i must tell you that in general FPA is honestly the only non scam stuff i know it the web...i once had a problme with a broker prime4x and i managed to get my money back...wit the help of FPA .....I am trading since 3 years and since 6 months profitable in consitant way ..and i found out that everytime my mind what go nuts i woudl make losses...something which i dont agree though or i find a bit missunderstanding with steve it not to enter ath the zone to get a bounce..i have followed chris loris classes which are helpfull as well...and there i learend to enter right at the bold face candle to get the best price and put my stops above the next resistance or support.. since steve tells us to get in after a reaction i would like to know whats the problem with getting in with a stop at the zone the loss would be the same woldnt it? On the other hand you can at least take some proit of the table after a mlittle while

wow something has happend and i am long aud good for me :) china cuts interestrates...good possiblilty to short euro later no real reason that euro will rise...

anyway asif i am Persian and i live in Iran .. but i will move out of iran soon ... i would like to ask you something or even steve if he can answer ..

a.) how much do you or steve risk on a trade?

b) do you take partial profits?

c)do you think that enterint right at resistance or support is bad? to get a bounce at least.

ok thanks for everything

hope you will answer...

Hi Winny,

I also have had to learn the very hard way to trade as a professional as i have made all the mistakes that everyone does.
I tried so many systems spent nearly £5000 on education with action to knowledge (In London) but nothing worked as you say the EMOTIONS!! kicked in every time!!! a trade didn't go my way.

I was literally at the end of the road,and in fact i stopped trading for nearly 1 year as was to much stress at that time for me.
But something inside wanted me to continue as i love the concept of trading as to the freedom it can give you done correctly.

I had been following Sives Forum for a long time but didn't believe that this would be true as Sives offers this education for free so cant be any good (human conditioning).
Anyway one day i saw i think may of been Sive mentioning the phycolgy of trading so to be honest as bit of fun!! i decided to look more into this than the system.
I was amazed at what i was learning that trading is nothing to do with anyalis as this just gives you a higher edge thats all!!! and if you learn to play the edge you will make it!!!
As long as you can control the emotions!!! this is a constant check as it will relay force you examine yourself at every pont as from a child your background ethics circumstances all play a role in the way you have been conditioned to which creates your belief system.
This is the secret which you need to re program its not easy even know i have my bas days and if to read and keep my thoughts always positive. If i lose which i do trades to me this is just the cost of doing business as you would do in any other business where you have to buy stock etc for example.

My trading business the stock is cash capital and am making money on probabilities that it!!

I set my risk according to my account size and wait for an opportunity and 2 things happen it works or it doesn't that it! move to next trade as the market is always there!

I after reading started to trade using Sives higher time frames as i am a slightly higher time frame trader,and was amazed how good Sives weekly and daily views on the market are.
He is truly a remarkable man offering us such education for free,as his aim is to make us self sufficient.

Sorry for the long story :) hope will help you .My name is from Pakistan as my parents orginate from there i am based in London.

Happy Trading.

Asif

thanks sive. i see what you mean... however this gartley covers a much shorter time period. the one i posted develops over a much longer time interval starting on 26 AUG.

also, shouldn't there be more time symmetry between AB and BC? meaning shouldn't both legs take about the same amount of time to develop?

to steve or anyboy else just wanted to make sure if steves analyis to get short at the high of the day is still correct since market has closed donw gap?

Actually you have to thank Felix, since this is free for you, but not for him :)

now that is interesting! i always wondered who this mysterious felix is. is there a way to contact him? i am curious to learn which retail broker worked out best for him when he got started and which prime broker he switched to after making his million bucks. how he avoided the pitfalls, did scalping work best for him or position trading etc...?

just curious. :)

3 Drive Sell

TraderBob

I beg to differ. I went back to Pesavento&Jouflas's book, 'Trade what you see', and it doesn't look like what you are referring to on H1 satisfies the structural characteristics laid out on pages 83-84.

So I would argue we don't have a 3-drive sell pattern on H1. I expect the market to retrace back up towards the 3450/60 levels where on H1 we have a nice confluence zone of fib levels (two 70.7% ([3146-4248], [3556-3212]) bracketing one 61.8% [3614-3212], and one 23.6% [4248-3212]) and DiNapoli target level at 3463 (+ or -). That's one reason I was so surprised yesterday when the market didn't even graze those levels but turned around at 3444.

Sorry for late reply, just woke up. It is an ugly 3 drive, the first drive is hard to see due to the "gap" at the open of the markets this week so you have to use a little imagination and it depends on what brokers software you use also as some open at different times and have different charts. I use netdania.

to steve or anyboy else just wanted to make sure if steves analyis to get short at the high of the day is still correct since market has closed donw gap?

no offense, but who the hell is steve? also, my chart doesn't show the gap was closed. that is, it is still not closed, just to be extra clear.

if i may take a stab at your other question re enter at SPPT/RSST... and someone please correct me here if i am wrong, but shouldn't we wait first to see whether or not the price bounces or penetrates said SPPT/RSST levels and wait to see where it closes relative to said level before entering a trade?

Last edited:
you are right .. in both

i mean sive and not steve..

and the gap isnt closed that also true.. sorry i am bit out of my mind today .. :))

yes .. sive has tought us so...this is true..my point is ..that why shouldnt we enter at the point and put the stop above the resistance...we will get in a better price .. and we will have at least a bounce in most cases ......

oh just wanted to be sure.. ..so the analyses still stands valid . am i correct?

thanks for the answers ...so far...

Triantus Shango .. interesting name .. where is that from ?

no offense, but who the hell is steve? also, my chart doesn't show the gap was closed. that is, it is still not closed, just to be extra clear.

if i may take a stab at your other question re enter at SPPT/RSST... and someone please correct me here if i am wrong, but shouldn't we wait first to see whether or not the price bounces or penetrates said SPPT/RSST levels and wait to see where it closes relative to said level before entering a trade?

Back