FOREX PRO Weekly November 28- December 02, 2011

right, ok thanks, that's reassuring. i tend to not pay attention to a lot of patterns like these because they are 'ugly'. anyway, EURUSD price action is right back where i wanted it to be.AHA! take that mr market!

apparently the fact that USDNOK totally disrespected the daily and weekly pivots was completely meaningless as mr market did a complete 180 in less than 3 hours and resumed the down trend, that is, mini intraday uptrend for EURUSD--maybe i shouldn't call it a trend, just a retrace. now before i gloat too much, let's hope it's not gonna stall and continue to 3450.

love this market. like a crazy puzzle.

i am amazed you use netdania. their interface drives me positively bonkers.

you are right .. in both

and the gap isnt closed that also true.. sorry i am bit out of my mind today .. :))

that's ok... am out of my mind most of the time! :-D

oh just wanted to be sure.. ..so the analyses still stands valid . am i correct?

as to what is valid and isn't, i am the wrong guy to ask. my analysis is multi-factorial with factors changing all the time from day to day or hour to hour... sometimes something that was valid yesterday doesn't mean as much the next day but another set of factors taken in combination give me a more meaningful picture... it's hard to explain, but there is this weird feeling you get after having observed the market for a long time and sometimes you just feel 'this is it.' and sometimes i don't that's when i become even more careful and read and re-read sive's analysis very carefully. ;-)

Triantus Shango .. interesting name .. where is that from ?

the name is made up. a pseudonym. (and am not african ;-) just like the picture and all things african) i never use my real identity online, for obvious reasons... we live in a techno police state nowadays.... USA, Europe, Asia, it's nuts. don't know much about the middle east and their use of high tech to monitor their civilians... but in the West and some parts of Asia, it's way out of control. so why make it easier for the bastards to follow what you do online? i try to make it as hard as possible for them. ok better stop here... i could go on for hours.

I think you are unfair regarding internet freedom... and how you are able to use it and the your rights as a citizen to keep your privacy..in the west.....

I live in iran .And i dont have access to youtube or facebook even the forexpeacearmy is blockked because its forex and its forbidden in iran ..i can enter it via a proxy and a fitlerbreaker...but the proxy is kept so slow by the government that i am not able to watch the video of sive on you tube...i have to watch the textversion and to keep it short i never heard a blogger get 15 years jail or life or other punishments in the West ....

PS:I Hate my government, and i want Freedom but not by force like in iraq ..which in the end our curse in iran is that we have oil and gas.and to much resources .under our soil that why nobody lets us live free and fair not our government and not outside powers..

the name is made up. a pseudonym. (and am not african ;-) just like the picture and all things african) i never use my real identity online, for obvious reasons... we live in a techno police state nowadays.... USA, Europe, Asia, it's nuts. don't know much about the middle east and their use of high tech to monitor their civilians... but in the West and some parts of Asia, it's way out of control. so why make it easier for the bastards to follow what you do online? i try to make it as hard as possible for them. ok better stop here... i could go on for hours.

I think you are unfair regarding internet freedom... and how you are able to use it and the your rights as a citizen to keep your privacy..in the west.....

I live in iran .And i dont have access to youtube or facebook even the forexpeacearmy is blockked because its forex and its forbidden in iran ..i can enter it via a proxy and a fitlerbreaker...but the proxy is kept so slow by the government that i am not able to watch the video of sive on you tube...i have to watch the textversion and to keep it short i never heard a blogger get 15 years jail or life or other punishments in the West ....

PS:I Hate my government, and i want Freedom but not by force like in iraq ..which in the end our curse in iran is that we have oil and gas.and to much resources .under our soil that why nobody lets us live free and fair not our government and not outside powers..

Wow!! Thats fascinating as we take a lot of things in the West as for granted!!!

Anyway stop-losses Winny this is a very personal decision as personally i only risk 1% of my trading capital and always aim for 3%

And sometimes settling for 1% in pips my stop loss is around a 100 pips and aiming for 200 pips or at least 100 pips to stay in the business.

I wish you all the best energy in Iran!

:)
Asif

Wow!! Thats fascinating as we take a lot of things in the West as for granted!!!

Anyway stop-losses Winny this is a very personal decision as personally i only risk 1% of my trading capital and always aim for 3%

And sometimes settling for 1% in pips my stop loss is around a 100 pips and aiming for 200 pips or at least 100 pips to stay in the business.

I wish you all the best energy in Iran!

:)
Asif

PS: SO if you want to answer living in Iran how are you able to trade? ie which broker and does the government allow you to open forex accounts as how do you then take your profits??

Sorry just curious :)

Asif

Hi guys,

On daily timeframe, MACD shows bulish divergence (in fact 2 times which are on 18/11 and 25/11) but so far price do not respond to it. You can check out by your self. Also just look at stoch, even it show cross to the upside but price action don't. I think this is bearish dynamic pressure. All major trends (monthly, weekly, daily & H4) are bearish now. Previous bar on H4 try to close above 3x3 DMA but failed to do it. So if current bar on H4 will close below 3x3 DMA, in my humble opinion, there is no gas for bull to ride. The nearest target is around 1.3160, weekly pivot resistance 1 + daily BB (16) lower line.

What do you think guys?

Thanks and Best Regards.

Last edited:
I have an account with alpari .. Russia .. russia is still making bank trasnaction with iran .. but alpari is also filtered in iran :( .. still we are in contact with the iranian support team via ...the yahoo messenger... there they coordinate your withdraws .....

Trading is not really followed up by the police .. they were after forex schools which were shooting up like mushrooms over the city and they were all teaching get rich quick in 1 week for free class.. but they all wanted just the rebate they were getting from the brokers .. hence ..a lot people lost money .. and a lot of people i mean the average person with a few 1000 dollar in his account the houswife the student and so far..... so the goverment declared forex as illigal...I HAVE TO SAY I AGREE ON THE POINT TO SHOT DOWN THE SCHOOLS. WITH MY GOVERMENT..WOW I AGREE ON A POINT..:))

STILL i think they should have came to an agreement to make specials rules for forex in iran like a leverage from max. 1-5 maybe and to inform people that forex is nothing for people with a 1000 dollar account to and to make a living from it.. and that the super duper traders makes 100% a year he is the bomb......but anyway .. to make it short i can trade and withdraw but still i loose 1% overtime i withdraw so i have to make 1% more than you guys...:))))almost all forex sites are filtered and blocked and its impossible almost to see any vidoe material...and and and..so thats why i am planing to leave and start to trade out of iran...GOD willing...

The only good thing in iran is that the EU market opens at 10.30 iranian time...and ny closes at 1.30 night....

ok asif...hope you got your answeres....

PS: SO if you want to answer living in Iran how are you able to trade? ie which broker and does the government allow you to open forex accounts as how do you then take your profits??

Sorry just curious :)

Asif

I have an account with alpari .. Russia .. russia is still making bank trasnaction with iran .. but alpari is also filtered in iran :( .. still we are in contact with the iranian support team via ...the yahoo messenger... there they coordinate your withdraws .....

Trading is not really followed up by the police .. they were after forex schools which were shooting up like mushrooms over the city and they were all teaching get rich quick in 1 week for free class.. but they all wanted just the rebate they were getting from the brokers .. hence ..a lot people lost money .. and a lot of people i mean the average person with a few 1000 dollar in his account the houswife the student and so far..... so the goverment declared forex as illigal...I HAVE TO SAY I AGREE ON THE POINT TO SHOT DOWN THE SCHOOLS. WITH MY GOVERMENT..WOW I AGREE ON A POINT..:))

STILL i think they should have came to an agreement to make specials rules for forex in iran like a leverage from max. 1-5 maybe and to inform people that forex is nothing for people with a 1000 dollar account to and to make a living from it.. and that the super duper traders makes 100% a year he is the bomb......but anyway .. to make it short i can trade and withdraw but still i loose 1% overtime i withdraw so i have to make 1% more than you guys...:))))almost all forex sites are filtered and blocked and its impossible almost to see any vidoe material...and and and..so thats why i am planing to leave and start to trade out of iran...GOD willing...

The only good thing in iran is that the EU market opens at 10.30 iranian time...and ny closes at 1.30 night....

ok asif...hope you got your answeres....

Thank you Winny i sincerly wish you the best future with your trading as dont rush learn learn the mind and its a beautiful business.

Asif

Back