FOREX PRO Weekly November 28- December 02, 2011

well gammel, it depends how one looks at it. on the surface, yes, in the west we have more overt freedoms, and in your country, control by the powers that be (PTB) is much more obvious than in the west. but make no mistake about it... and the USA is an excellent example of how the appearance of a so-called free democratic socio-political structure is used to make people believe that it is real in actuality when it could not be further from the truth. for instance, using the pretext of what happened during 911, the bush administration let the NSA install listening gear at major telco data centers, it turned out it was illegal of course, but the point is, the NSA has the capability and was using it to listen in on any and every US citizen and foreigners as well of course.

now you can say there is a difference between gathering info and using it for political repression. true. however, some really bad stuff happened to good people because of the patriot act... the fbi can just barge in to someone's one house and grab people with very little say on the part of the people being arrested. people who are innocent get thrown in jail and stay there for months at a time waiting for their trial to be scheduled, especially if they don't have the money to make bail if bail is available. and on and on.

ok, now this probably is not the place for me to start ranting as i don't want to ruffle any feathers here, especially since i have a lot of american friends. this is not a rant against the USA, but against the system controlled by an oligarchy. study the history of power and power structures, study the history of the financial world, study recent history of what happened before, during, and after WW1 and WW2--of special interest is the bolshevik revolution and the case of lenin and who his supporters were--study JFK, Vietnam, the SNL loan scandal in the 80s, the Iran-Contra affair, of course 911, and the roots of the current financial crisis and who is involved.

a very disturbing picture will start to emerge.

3 starting points for those who are interested and i stop here:

[h=1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1- [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time, by Carroll Quigley Georgetown University professor of History, he had some very interesting things to say about the power elite and what their plan for the world was/is; also mentor to former president Bill Clinton.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/h]2- The Age of Oil: The Mythology, History, and Future of the World's Most Controversial Resource, by Leonardo Maugeri, former, i think, sr vp or exec at ENI (the Italian energy company); he says some very interesting things especially concerning the true origins of so-called terrorism (anyone who reads this post and feels like yelling at me for perceived implications they don't like, please read the books first, inform yourselves, then we can argue);

3- google catherine austin-fitts, a former wall street executive banker in one, now defunct, prestigious and historical investment bank who quit and who discovered some very, but very nasty things going on in the economy, in the so-called free market, basically on her site you'll get a nice and detailed summary of the US shadow economy and how it ties in with the CIA, drug cartels, money laundering, wall street cronyism, and on and on... the rot goes very deep. nothing short of eye-opening to say the least; now i don't remember if i can post a URL here, but if i am not allowed, moderator please forgive me as even though you can google that person's name, the actual pages are a little buried and thus difficult to find quickly...

go to her blog: The Solari Report Blog | The Solari Report Blog this is the main entry point to a lot of info you will not hear on cnn or other official media outlet. remember, this is coming from a former insider who also held office during bush sr administration. her resume can be found here: About the Author: Catherine Austin Fitts

regarding the shadow economy go here: Dillon Read & the Aristocracy of Stock Profits (this is also written by catherine austin-fitts)

absolutely fascinating... skeptical people please go back and review the controversial stories regarding the former NYSE chairman and CEO, richard grasso who got a $120 million golden parachute for special services rendered.... dig and you'll find some strange pictures.

so freedom is not always what they tell you it is.
anyways, enough said. enjoy the search.

Hi guys,

On daily timeframe, MACD shows bulish divergence (in fact 2 times which are on 18/11 and 25/11) but so far price do not respond to it. You can check out by your self. Also just look at stoch, even it show cross to the upside but price action don't. I think this is bearish dynamic pressure. All major trends (monthly, weekly, daily & H4) are bearish now. Previous bar on H4 try to close above 3x3 DMA but failed to do it. So if current bar on H4 will close below 3x3 DMA, in my humble opinion, there is no gas for bull to ride. The nearest target is around 1.3160, weekly pivot resistance 1 + daily BB (16) lower line.

What do you think guys?

Thanks and Best Regards.

i was gonna respond to this but things kinda got hectic a little bit... i must say this: the USDNOK helps me a lot to decide undecideables on the EURUSD charts sometimes.... like the case you mentioned... yes it made sense, it all seemed bearish pressure and yet... big surprise!

You must be happy!!!!!!! see its gone up i already banked 100 pips and will wait for my order to be filled again!!

Wish you the best mate!!

indeed asif, indeed! got my 100 pips + 47 pips as a bonus.. i mean that the market was moving so fast, my broker could not execute my stop at the specified T/P and i got 47 pips in positive slippage. now that's a great broker! :-D

indeed asif, indeed! got my 100 pips + 47 pips as a bonus.. i mean that the market was moving so fast, my broker could not execute my stop at the specified T/P and i got 47 pips in positive slippage. now that's a great broker! :-D

Thats nice!!!!!! so take some time and chill out my friend! :)

forgot to mention 1 thing... i don't think they want the EU to break up or the EURO to fail... so it would seem they will throw everything, even the kitchen sink, at the problem.... maybe this means the way is going to be up and not down after all.
can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. goodnight all.

Last edited:
totally agree with you ...
its like the hole stuff like fox news who controoll the avarage opiniono in the usa and so far...

well gammel, it depends how one looks at it. on the surface, yes, in the west we have more overt freedoms, and in your country, control by the powers that be (PTB) is much more obvious than in the west. but make no mistake about it... and the USA is an excellent example of how the appearance of a so-called free democratic socio-political structure is used to make people believe that it is real in actuality when it could not be further from the truth. for instance, using the pretext of what happened during 911, the bush administration let the NSA install listening gear at major telco data centers, it turned out it was illegal of course, but the point is, the NSA has the capability and was using it to listen in on any and every US citizen and foreigners as well of course.

now you can say there is a difference between gathering info and using it for political repression. true. however, some really bad stuff happened to good people because of the patriot act... the fbi can just barge in to someone's one house and grab people with very little say on the part of the people being arrested. people who are innocent get thrown in jail and stay there for months at a time waiting for their trial to be scheduled, especially if they don't have the money to make bail if bail is available. and on and on.

ok, now this probably is not the place for me to start ranting as i don't want to ruffle any feathers here, especially since i have a lot of american friends. this is not a rant against the USA, but against the system controlled by an oligarchy. study the history of power and power structures, study the history of the financial world, study recent history of what happened before, during, and after WW1 and WW2--of special interest is the bolshevik revolution and the case of lenin and who his supporters were--study JFK, Vietnam, the SNL loan scandal in the 80s, the Iran-Contra affair, of course 911, and the roots of the current financial crisis and who is involved.

a very disturbing picture will start to emerge.

3 starting points for those who are interested and i stop here:

[h=1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1- [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time, by Carroll Quigley Georgetown University professor of History, he had some very interesting things to say about the power elite and what their plan for the world was/is; also mentor to former president Bill Clinton.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/h]2- The Age of Oil: The Mythology, History, and Future of the World's Most Controversial Resource, by Leonardo Maugeri, former, i think, sr vp or exec at ENI (the Italian energy company); he says some very interesting things especially concerning the true origins of so-called terrorism (anyone who reads this post and feels like yelling at me for perceived implications they don't like, please read the books first, inform yourselves, then we can argue);

3- google catherine austin-fitts, a former wall street executive banker in one, now defunct, prestigious and historical investment bank who quit and who discovered some very, but very nasty things going on in the economy, in the so-called free market, basically on her site you'll get a nice and detailed summary of the US shadow economy and how it ties in with the CIA, drug cartels, money laundering, wall street cronyism, and on and on... the rot goes very deep. nothing short of eye-opening to say the least; now i don't remember if i can post a URL here, but if i am not allowed, moderator please forgive me as even though you can google that person's name, the actual pages are a little buried and thus difficult to find quickly...

go to her blog: The Solari Report Blog | The Solari Report Blog this is the main entry point to a lot of info you will not hear on cnn or other official media outlet. remember, this is coming from a former insider who also held office during bush sr administration. her resume can be found here: About the Author: Catherine Austin Fitts

regarding the shadow economy go here: Dillon Read & the Aristocracy of Stock Profits (this is also written by catherine austin-fitts)

absolutely fascinating... skeptical people please go back and review the controversial stories regarding the former NYSE chairman and CEO, richard grasso who got a $120 million golden parachute for special services rendered.... dig and you'll find some strange pictures.

so freedom is not always what they tell you it is.
anyways, enough said. enjoy the search.

:rolleyes: some retracement for long ... hope so !

Attachments

• prakash.gif
    prakash.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 43
i was gonna respond to this but things kinda got hectic a little bit... i must say this: the USDNOK helps me a lot to decide undecideables on the EURUSD charts sometimes.... like the case you mentioned... yes it made sense, it all seemed bearish pressure and yet... big surprise!

What a real suprise actually from our Big Ben!!! Do you remember how many times he do it before?

Thanks and Best Regards

EUR/USD Daily Update, Thu 01, December 2011

Good morning,
so, market has reached our K-resistance area, but bears have expected that this should happen in a bit different way. The one how market has hit it is not very suitable for reestablishing of short positions.

Unconfirmed daily trend is bullish now. The one thing that we have to keep an eye on is a possible appearance of stop grabber on daily time frame. If trend will remain bullish, it probably will lead to deeper retracement up. Next level is 1.3605-1.3624 K-resistance and daily overbought. From pivot analysis (especially if it will happen today-tomorrow) this is not very good for bears, since it could be the first sign of further upward continuation.

From AB=CD view - this is absolutely common, 1.3605 is just a 0.382 retracement after whole AB=CD move.

On 4 hour chart trend is bullish. Now we have just 1 AB=CD pattern and 1.0 target has been hit already. Market now has solid upward shor-term momentum, and probably it will proceed at least to 1.3550 just mechanically. 1.618 target creates an Agreement with next daily K-resistance area. That's important.

Most important things are on hourly chart. First, 1.3370-1.3390 area is solid support that includes - hourly K-support, 50% support of thrusting bar and classical support/resistance area. If you're scalp trader and search for possibility to enter long - this is good one.
Crucial level for short-term bullish bias is a low of thrusting bar at 1.33. If market will totaly erase this bar and deny its positivity - it will mean that market is ready for downward continuation and reracement is over.

Attachments

• EUR_1H_01_12_11.PNG
    EUR_1H_01_12_11.PNG
    47.2 KB · Views: 64
  • EUR_4H_01_12_11.PNG
    EUR_4H_01_12_11.PNG
    43.8 KB · Views: 53
  • EUR_D_01_12_11.PNG
    EUR_D_01_12_11.PNG
    50.2 KB · Views: 61
Back