FOREX PRO Weekly November 28- December 02, 2011

Thanks Sive.

I have adjusted my trading plan accordingly.

Lets see how the market plays today for some clearer signals.

have a great day :)

Asif

Hi Everybody
How very interesting,nobody comments yesterday big moves.The media pump us with euro disaster fairtales,and out of blue or deux ex machina when shorts are in,eur jumps up,smells badly ha.
Pls Sive care to comment fundamentals.Thanks a lot.

Hi Everybody
How very interesting,nobody comments yesterday big moves.The media pump us with euro disaster fairtales,and out of blue or deux ex machina when shorts are in,eur jumps up,smells badly ha.
Pls Sive care to comment fundamentals.Thanks a lot.

Hi Bdux,

This is a more Technical Forum where we mainly trade TECHNICAL Levels,we take note that fundamental news has a bearing on the market.

If you are new to this forum you will need to read Sives weekly view on the markets and then he posts out a daily Video to adjust where required,as there are mainly types of traders from positional to day and scalpers.

I hope you enjoy and can take something which may suit your trading style.

Happy Trading.

Asif

Ps.

PS: Also there is a forex miltary school which Sive has made for all of us to educate on the forex bussiness ,please take a look.

Regards

Asif

Hey guys, here is a potential btfly sell -1.618 is in agreement with 38.2 @1.3606[\QUOTE]

No offence but shouldn't the XA leg as far as price action is concerned be more vertical and less flat?

At times, seeing some of the posts around here I get the distinct impression that people see patterns where there are none. And didn't Sive write recently that butterfly occur at tops/bottoms and mark a potential turning point? So on your chart, where is the market? At a top or bottom, or neither? But the first question really is: Is this really a butterfly?

Hey guys, here is a potential btfly sell -1.618 is in agreement with 38.2 @1.3606[\QUOTE]

No offence but shouldn't the XA leg as far as price action is concerned be more vertical and less flat?

At times, seeing some of the posts around here I get the distinct impression that people see patterns where there are none. And didn't Sive write recently that butterfly occur at tops/bottoms and mark a potential turning point? So on your chart, where is the market? At a top or bottom, or neither? But the first question really is: Is this really a butterfly?

We say the appear at top or bottoms because they are reversal patterns. I would prefer more time harmony on XA leg, but it cuold be a Look-a-like and it's good to be aware of it. Also the important thing is being aware of the possible agreement of 1.27 or 1.618 extension with some resistance levels, then, if they do agree, it could work pretty well even looking as ugly as it does =) , jjust like ugly women and alcohol,lol .

No offence taken, but I don`t see where the problem is-if the price does not go bellow 1.3415 and reach 1.27-1.62 area by 12.30 GMT we would still have a valid btfly :) Moreover in the same context 1.36 zone is an area of agreement and a confluence area-just imho.Cheers !

Last edited:
Back