FOREX PRO WEEKLY, November 29-December 03, 2010

Hi Sive,

Would you be so kind in giving us your valious opinion regarding the possible DROP Sell and Butterfly Sell on Daily USDCHF?

My possible profit target is .618 Butterfly target at .9748 and 61.8% Fib Expansion at .9736 agreement, also .9737 Monthly Pivot (pink line)... all enclosed on blue rectangle...

Your input is highly appreciate it... :D

Thank you...!!!

Well, this is not a butterfly pattern, because you need strong move in opposite direction before butterfly starts.
About DRPO, personally, I do not take this, because trhust is not sufficient to call it DRPO, too much consolidation between tops.

I think that here is only one thing that can be applied to current situation on CHF. This is AB-CD pattern.

Hi Sive I have been following your video and weekly thread and they are very informative. Thanks for the effort. Can i ask, is it possible to get a oscillator predictor in MT4? I been looking around for sometime but not much could be found.

Sive, thank you for your response.
I'll be more careful next time...!:embarrassed:
Thanks again

Thanks Sive

Hi Sive,
Thank for precise and great insight.
it is highly appreciated
thanks
May the Lord bless you and your family

Hi Sive I have been following your video and weekly thread and they are very informative. Thanks for the effort. Can i ask, is it possible to get a oscillator predictor in MT4? I been looking around for sometime but not much could be found.

Well, possibly you can find something, but it has a different name, because Oscillator Predictor, MACD Predictor are registered trademarks.
The major question however is about identity. There is a risk, that you can find something that looks like DiNapoli indicators, but the formulas will not be quite the same. And it can lead to some skewing in signals.
DiNapoli indicators have a lot of nuances, that are not on surface.
For expamle, MACD in MT4 uses simple average for averaging of signal line.
But DiNapoli uses exponential.
Stochastic in MT 4 uses exponential way of averaging, and DiNapoli uses Modified, and so on...

Excellent analysis Sive as always. Seems you were right again today about not being oversold and shifting lower. Think i'll wait for a decent ABC pattern for a scalp on retracement. Thanks again for your wise words.

Back