FOREX PRO Weekly October 01-05, 2012

huskins.PNG
US dollar index closing above 21sma at 9.00 am

this bullish for dollar says huskins

Looking at PRZ price action, I know crney would say reversal good if terminal price bar low is broken to downside. on m5 this is a 1.30195
terminal.jpg
i have marked this with red circle on chart

this is odd. good nfp results for the USdollar, yet the whole prz gets violated pretty cleanly.
weeird.jpg
perhaps the R3 point is acting as a magnet to be touched first? its at 1.3064

now its at the r3 pivot, any bets on what next? im totally out of ideas if it does not reverse within next 10 pips!

ok well... i like huskins but i think he needs to reassess a little. the DXY is so heavily weighted towards EUR that the cause-effect relationship seems to be more eur/usd --> dxy rather than dxy --> eur/usd.

US dollar index closing above 21sma at 9.00 am

this bullish for dollar says huskins

Relax guys, if price do not show any respect to 1.3080, then we may say goodbye for bears:(
Thanks and Best Regards

right. actually i'm willing to bet that 3084 will be the max this week. also, 3020 is the first TP for the initial pullback. however, don't have a confirmed signal for that yet, real close though but not yet confirmed.

*** sorry: confirmed on M5 and M15 not on H1.

BTW, 1.618 expansion from AB-CD on H4 is around 1.3140.

i find his postings very opaque, almost deliberately lacking in clear and consice instructions that confuse more than clarify. sorry huskin, its cos im stupid and a beginner, what with this being an education forum
, could you read what you write and ask , "would someone with far less understanding and experience than myself have issues accessing what i have written"

Back