FOREX PRO Weekly October 01-05, 2012

Hi Sive,

I think it is possible for DRPO LAL on H1 to manifest if in nearest time we'll get 1.3040 area, close above 3x3 DMA and then drop and close below 3x3 DMA after that. Am I right, Sir?:cool:

Thanks and Best Regards
Rashidin

As always you are simply amazing -thank you for your enduring kindness, patience, dedication of sharing your knowledge - have a wonderful w/end Sive :)

ewosc.jpgi wonder if this oscillator is showing a wave 4 in progress. (elliot wave aoscillator.) and we have a wave 3 top.?
What do u think minimax? i know u counting waves well

Hi Sive,

I think it is possible for DRPO LAL on H1 to manifest if in nearest time we'll get 1.3040 area, close above 3x3 DMA and then drop and close below 3x3 DMA after that. Am I right, Sir?:cool:

Thanks and Best Regards
Rashidin

Hi Rashidin,
Allan has asked the same in video topic. Formally - yes, but practically - no :). We have closes as DRPO suggests, but the price action at top does not match DRPO. It's too choppy and puny. I prefer to see clear tops when DRPO forms.

Is ProjectFX for Alpari user only? Thanks in advance.

yes only for Alpari
but you can download demo account which should be eternal (nothing like stupid 14 days but eternal) and than you have to instal something which connects your mt4 to the projectfx and than you can watch other people trading.
You wil see who trades demo and real accounts. nice, you can even see individual trades or follow people you choose, I think its possible to trade through some remote control panel to trade your account, it is convenient, since you can do it easily through web from anywhere.
I joined last night.
there are today plenty of webs where you can see other people trading even with real accounts but this project looks very nice.
however I wouldnot dare to connect my real account, I am afraid of security, if it is secured well. besides I dont have account with Alpari and I couldnot connect anything else but Alpari accounts only.

Hi Rashidin,
Allan has asked the same in video topic. Formally - yes, but practically - no :). We have closes as DRPO suggests, but the price action at top does not match DRPO. It's too choppy and puny. I prefer to see clear tops when DRPO forms.

Yes Sir, I aware about that. What I mean is price will go up again around 1.3040 and close above 3x3 DMA and then going south and close below 3x3 to give DRPO LAL signal. Is it possible, Sir?

Thanks and Best Regards

any one else unable too get their fxcm trading station open? im not remotely surprised it just lockex me out

is there an fxcm rep here that can explain away the coincidence of getting ocked out now, at the possible beginning of a big move. It only happens at moments like these!
have got in, wont read data, wont open charts! i expect this sort of gilt edged service. Helps spread companies keep their reputation as fair and honest pristine
in now

Last edited:
Yes Sir, I aware about that. What I mean is price will go up again around 1.3040 and close above 3x3 DMA and then going south and close below 3x3 to give DRPO LAL signal. Is it possible, Sir?

Thanks and Best Regards

Currently price action is not very fast, so it looks like retracement. So upward move to 1.3040 could still happen, I suppose.

Back