FOREX PRO Weekly October 01-05, 2012

ok well... let's just say for the time being that it's proprietary. i wish i could say more--honestly, i can barely contain my excitement and would like to share what i stumbled upon, but this time i'm afraid of the consequences if i say too much. i need to think some more. i'd be willing to set up a free signal service though (only for e/j) so you all can benefit from it. don't know how to go about doing that though. will ask the admin here for some guidance. but since i'm not always trading everyday so maybe not so useful if people want to be able to rely on something that is consistently put out on a daily basis always within the same time window. i mean coverage is going to be erratic because i come and go as i see fit depending on a slew of factors that cannot be predicted ahead of time.

how have you confirmed this on m5 and m15 Triantus?

Could this be a DRPO buy of USDX?

drpo.PNG

ok well... let's just say for the time being that it's proprietary. i wish i could say more--honestly, i can barely contain my excitement and would like to share what i stumbled upon, but this time i'm afraid of the consequences if i say too much. i need to think some more. i'd be willing to set up a free signal service though (only for e/j) so you all can benefit from it. don't know how to go about doing that though. will ask the admin here for some guidance. but since i'm not always trading everyday so maybe not so useful if people want to be able to rely on something that is consistently put out on a daily basis always within the same time window. i mean coverage is going to be erratic because i come and go as i see fit depending on a slew of factors that cannot be predicted ahead of time.

It should be straightforward assuming the site admins are happy. You start a thread and people subscribe to it and set up for instant email notification for new posts. That way whenever you post a new signal or analysis those who are interested get notified. If there is a reason they don't want it on the site then it would be simple to set something up yourself.

As for it being erratic - if you aren't charging then who would have a right to complain? If erratic doesn't suit then don't use it!

All the best

Michael

yes ok except the signals are for very short term trades and when the signal goes out there isn't much time to sit on one's ass. by the time the email is sent out, it will be too late to get in at the sweet spot. i got an idea: maybe i should post in a thread when i'll be online and a join.me address. that way we'll have something in real time. but then we'll run into the server overload issue maybe if too many people try to get on the feed (like what happened when craig had his charts up).

ah screw it! i'll test it next week and also run a mibbit chat on the side where i'll post the signals in real time. ICQ mibbit can sustain monstrous loads if i am not mistaken so no problem there. so even if join.me crashes and we lose visuals, we'll still have mibbit running.

ok anyway... off i go. have a great weekend everybody.

Last edited:
yes ok except the signals are for very short term trades and when the signal goes out there isn't much time to sit on one's ass. by the time the email is sent out, it will be too late to get in at the sweet spot. i got an idea: maybe i should post in a thread when i'll be online and a join.me address. that way we'll have something in real time. but then we'll run into the server overload issue maybe if too many people try to get on the feed (like what happened when craig had his charts up).

ah screw it! i'll test it next week and also run a mibbit chat on the side where i'll post the signals in real time. ICQ mibbit can sustain monstrous loads if i am not mistaken so no problem there. so even if join.me crashes and we lose visuals, we'll still have mibbit running.

ok anyway... off i go. have a great weekend everybody.

Triantus, if the method is as effective as you say it is, I hope you wont abandon the idea of sharing its fruits with others... Have a good weekend (and NOT too much of a headache the morning after)

Back