FOREX PRO Weekly October 03-07, 2011

Hi Sive,

In your daily analysis you mention possible stop grabber tomorrow.
Approx. what pricelevel would the stopgrabber reach ?

Where can I find more info on stop grabbers ?

Kind regards,

BackSpace

Hi Backspace,

the minimum target of stop grabber is usally a nearest previous high or low, depending what kind of SG is- bullish or bearish.

Unfortunately you will not find anything about SG in DiNapoli book, since this signal demands MACDP that was invented after book has been released.
Probably you may spend some money and buy access to DiNapoli forum. There are a lot of information about this pattern and how to trade it.

Potential '222' Sell

Hi Sive,

I see a pontential '222' sell around pivot point (1.3480 area) on H4. The major problem is the angle of CD leg maybe steeper than AB leg if we want this '222' happen before NFP. Furthermore, take a look at the price action on the beginning of CD leg - and trading bars between AB and CD leg - not quite harmonic also. :confused:

So, kindly would you give us a comments on this prospect '222' from the pattern structure, for instance.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Attachments

• gartley h4.JPG
    gartley h4.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 143
Hi Sive,

I see a pontential '222' sell around pivot point (1.3480 area) on H4. The major problem is the angle of CD leg maybe steeper than AB leg if we want this '222' happen before NFP. Furthermore, take a look at the price action on the beginning of CD leg - and trading bars between AB and CD leg - not quite harmonic also. :confused:

So, kindly would you give us a comments on this prospect '222' from the pattern structure, for instance.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Hi Rashidin, you're right, this could be "222". In fact, particular this price action we've discussed in update. The target of "222' is not neccesary a reversal - it could be just some retracement even just 0.382. From A-D move.

In general, there is no contradiction in expectation of move to 1.36 and this "222" since both of them could take place.

Also it depends what are you particularly trade. If you're harmonic pattern trader - you will trade short this "222". If you follow the trend on daily - you will use this "222" for Long entry...

Hi Rashidin, you're right, this could be "222". In fact, particular this price action we've discussed in update. The target of "222' is not neccesary a reversal - it could be just some retracement even just 0.382. From A-D move.

In general, there is no contradiction in expectation of move to 1.36 and this "222" since both of them could take place.

Also it depends what are you particularly trade. If you're harmonic pattern trader - you will trade short this "222". If you follow the trend on daily - you will use this "222" for Long entry...

OK Sir, I got it since upmove untill 1.36 doesn't invalidate this pattern yet cause it stand around 0.886 of X to A move.:eek:oh:

Thanks a lot for your comment.

Thanks and Best Regards.

OK Sir, I got it since upmove untill 1.36 doesn't invalidate this pattern yet cause it stand around 0.886 of X to A move.:eek:oh:

Thanks a lot for your comment.

Thanks and Best Regards.

No :)
Actually I've meant that '222' could be just a retracement during move to 1.36.
So, market could show some pullback on 4-hour chart and accomplish "222" by that, and then continue move up to 1.36.

No :)
Actually I've meant that '222' could be just a retracement during move to 1.36.
So, market could show some pullback on 4-hour chart and accomplish "222" by that, and then continue move up to 1.36.

Thanks Sir.

Situation is little bit blur for me due to this pattern and our update. Anyway thanks a lot, Sir.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Back