FOREX PRO Weekly October 08-12, 2012

Hello mr morten, I follow your analysis for some time now and at first it was a bit much to swallow, all the terms and so on. But I studied a bit and set up my trading workstation and slowly it made more and more sence. Now I am really happy that I found this forum and your analysis and I really find it very usefull to understand what is going on. So first a lot of thanks that I can learn from you.

Question: I see some elliot wave people say that we are in wave 4, so a big spike up wave 5 will occur so we would break the previous highs. I follow elliot wave and it helps me in my trading but I just follow it for the spx500 and gold. So what do you think about the wave 5 up?

Sorry Im new to siva analysis, May I know where can I learn about his method of analysis as currently, I do not understand all the terms and indicators that he's using. can someone provide me link on guide to siva's method of analysis ?

Thanks!

Hello Mr. Morten!
I noticed Bullish engulfing on Weekly, right at MPP and 38.2 retracement from small reaction. I think we have Bullish pattern at support and should search for the way to enter long. Deep retracement down will not be welcomed from this perspective.
Maybe I will take Short positions if will get SG on Daily.
Have a profitable week!

20121007-omqm-110kb.jpg

daily: if retracement . we have confluence with a 5-0pattern, bullish bat and lots of support as seen on weekly:

20121007-hxyv-98kb.jpg

Sorry Im new to siva analysis, May I know where can I learn about his method of analysis as currently, I do not understand all the terms and indicators that he's using. can someone provide me link on guide to siva's method of analysis ?

Thanks!

WaveRider has posted a good explanation at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...break-down-sive-mortens-trading-strategy.html

You should also bookmark the glossary at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/sive-morten-analysis/10877-glossary.html

And of course you should read Joe DiNapolis book Trading With DiNapoli Levels :)

All the best

Michael

Hello mr morten, I follow your analysis for some time now and at first it was a bit much to swallow, all the terms and so on. But I studied a bit and set up my trading workstation and slowly it made more and more sence. Now I am really happy that I found this forum and your analysis and I really find it very usefull to understand what is going on. So first a lot of thanks that I can learn from you.

Question: I see some elliot wave people say that we are in wave 4, so a big spike up wave 5 will occur so we would break the previous highs. I follow elliot wave and it helps me in my trading but I just follow it for the spx500 and gold. So what do you think about the wave 5 up?

Hi Anjinho.
I'm not a big expert in EW, probably you should ask Minimax about it, since he shares with us his analysis based on EW.
But, that might be true, since, we look at possible move down to 1.25 area only as a retracement on weekly chart. After that will happen (and if will happen) market could show upward continuation. If you've read weekly analysis carefuly - this will depend on whether we correctly understand current weekly swing or not.

Thanks!
Book "Trading with DiNapoli Levels" by Joe DiNapoli
Our Forex Military School: Forex Military School | Complete Forex Education by a Pro Banker - Forex Peace Army Forum

Hello Mr. Morten!
I noticed Bullish engulfing on Weekly, right at MPP and 38.2 retracement from small reaction. I think we have Bullish pattern at support and should search for the way to enter long. Deep retracement down will not be welcomed from this perspective.
Maybe I will take Short positions if will get SG on Daily.
Have a profitable week!

Hi Georgeta,
Well, you might be right, I'm not pretending on absolute opinion.
As a counter-arguments I can offer you weekly overbought (Stretch directional pattern) and strong downward momentum of previous bear trend. In such circumstances market very rare stops at nearest 3/8 support.

+ gold+nasdaq

Hey,
there is some add-on. Take a look at Gold - it might me DRPO "Sell" LAL. ALthough by shape it's look hard, but by price action that is DRPO. Or DRPO Failure... But be patient - wait for confirmation.
If it will be DRPO - then we should be ready for move to 1690-1700. Imagine what will happen on EUR then.

And continue to keep in eye on NASDAQ - H&S in progress and it stands right above previous highs. If it move below it - downward move could accelerate.

Attachments

• gold_d_08_10_12.gif
    gold_d_08_10_12.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 36
  • ndq_d_08_10_12.gif
    ndq_d_08_10_12.gif
    25.6 KB · Views: 29
Back