FOREX PRO WEEKLY, October 11-15, 2010

Your Time and Timeframe

Sive,
What is your time relative to GMT - on your charts I see time printed in the down right-hand corner (I assume that is when the chart was made by you and posted in the forum - more or less). And another thing - I could not find the time frame indication on your charts - is it printed in the chart at all? (sometimes I have difficulty determining what time frame it is, e.g. 1H or 30M).
Thank you

I beleive the 3 D drive pattern has been acheievd already

Hi Sive,
You are d oracle we have been searching for all this while. I beleive the 3 D drive pattern has been acheieved already few minutes ago. God bless you sir. So I think sell is the best option now.

Warmest regard
Adamson Erha

Sive,
What is your time relative to GMT - on your charts I see time printed in the down right-hand corner (I assume that is when the chart was made by you and posted in the forum - more or less). And another thing - I could not find the time frame indication on your charts - is it printed in the chart at all? (sometimes I have difficulty determining what time frame it is, e.g. 1H or 30M).
Thank you

Looks like, I didn't tell, what the chart I've attached...
Sorry, I usually tell this. This is 4 hour chart of cause.

ECT - GMT+1. But, I'll check the CQG software, the time may not be tuned
there, just using blank set...

you're right about time difference between prepearing and posting. Sometimes this happens due to my job...

Last edited:
Safe where to enter short for Gbp/Usd

Hi Sive,
Thanks for all your effort to make millions to succeed in FOREX by following your analysis.
Sir the market is at 1.58589 presently for Gbp/Usd, can I enter short now or where is the safest point for me to enter short.
I am expecting your reply, sir.

Thanks
Adamson Erha

Back