FOREX PRO Weekly September 10-14, 2012

thanks as usual, just wanted to point out the 25x5 on the weekly...could provide interesting -it's been providing a pretty good top trend line

25x5weekly.gif

thanks as usual, just wanted to point out the 25x5 on the weekly...could provide interesting -it's been providing a pretty good top trend line

View attachment 6553

Yep, Squidge
This is really valuable add-on since 25x5 is nice resistance and market usually shows retracement when touches it for the first time. So, this also confirms assumption about possible pull-back in the begining of the week. Breakout through 25x5 could be also significant moment.

Hi Sive,
thanks as usual for ur analysis. pls i have these questions for you.
1.If patterns (harmonic & charts) are in contrast with a shift in trend by MACD, will you consider patterns to overrule trend shift?
2.If K-Area ranges between 100-150pips in higher time frame e.g. monthly, weekly & daily. will you still consider the range as K-Area? because after I analyse GBP/USD I discover the above questions. thanks.

guys, here is some good advice. a while back, some people wondered why i'd bother reading forexlive.com. their argument being that trading is all about technicals anyway, so why care about anything else but the technical picture. i used to think this way too until i started to realize that to become a better trader there is a little more than just the technical picture. this post here summarizes it very well (the writer used to work as an FX dealer for many years at one of the major financial shops of which i forget the name now):

What’s the second most important question you should ask yourself each day? | ForexLive

Hey Sive,

Could this be a DRPO "Sell" or DRPO LAL "Sell" on 4 hour timeframe?

The reason I am asking is because I do not like how it took so long to get back above the 3x3....

Cheers!

Last edited:
lolly, looks beautiful. i guess sive might say since we are at a bottom, we should pay more attention to gartley/butterfly buys--the sell structures supposedly being more significant on tops. nonetheless, let's see what happens when those levels get hit. if. ;) although, the german constitutional court might throw a monkey wrench into the mix.

View attachment 6557
HI sive sir and all my friendzz
kindly take a look @dis chart
and correct me please..

Back