FOREX PRO Weekly September 17-21, 2012

Hey all,

VERY, very early stage right now but POSSIBLY Butterfly "Sell" on hourly chart?

If I remember correctly, Sive stated that a Butterfly pattern on intraday charts could POSSIBLY lead to DRPO "Sell" on Daily so keep an eye on hourly chart.

btrfly.jpg

Last edited:
yo sive! are you alright? anything happened to you? just wondering, seeing as the analysis for Friday hasn't been posted yet. hope nothing untowards happened to you. cheers. :)

This is odd . at times Sive can be late to post his analysis but never this late , i hope everything is OK with him .

Hi Triantus

i'm doing great , thanks . i haven't heard from you in a while , how are you doing ?

yo sive! are you alright? anything happened to you? just wondering, seeing as the analysis for Friday hasn't been posted yet. hope nothing untowards happened to you. cheers. :)

This is odd . at times Sive can be late to post his analysis but never this late , i hope everything is OK with him .

Hi guys,
I'm late a bit, have some deals to resolve. But looking at price action I haven't missed much.

guys, i found a nice resource: online TV show with chat so ppl can interact with each other the TV hosts who are all veteran traders, trading live and showing and explaining their charts live. it's fun. check it out:

TFL-TV | Honest market analysis and commentary.

click on the 1st youtube video and it'll take you to the current live show

https://www.tradingview.com/ Just took this resource off the webinar from your TFL.TV recommmended site.

You can check other traders charts and a lot more..

Back