FOREX PRO WEEKLY September 23-27, 2013

Nice! First predicted move done in pip; closed 2/3 of long and sold 2/3 of long, stop at BE; now, if it will do as drawn, down to 1,3520 where decision of direction will be made....of course it is possible to push up and proceed higher...

1H

201309271436_H1.jpg

Good trading!

Nice! First predicted move done in pip; closed 2/3 of long and sold 2/3 of long, stop at BE; now, if it will do as drawn, down to 1,3520 where decision of direction will be made....of course it is possible to push up and proceed higher...

1H

View attachment 11396

Good trading!

Nice, I did never took the long, but took a short in NZD/USD at .8316

E/U may have some resistance at this area, 3/4 of the way to the target.
As far the high(3567) is there it could turn to a AB=CD move, if the todays high is the C high, the target will be some pips below 3451....

Closed long and reopened short (previous was closed on BE) just before CC anouncement, which was worse than expected; damn, was I too fast or technical will prevail?

1H

201309271554_H1.jpg

ps
High above 1,35676 changes overall picture because it would be Wekkly HH !!!

hi sive sir, can you please take a look at this chart if you have free time..
as per this we broke the trendline.. View attachment 11389
and we got macd negative divergence on dayly tf is that true of false ...???

Yes, Lolly,
this is all true, but we need some more information to use these moments. Something that is based on them. Without this something "bigger" they are just divergence and just broken line. Different events should gather in a single picture, confirm each other. I hope my comments are not too confusing. :)

Back