FOREX PRO Weekly September 24-28, 2012

getting back in
fpa22.jpg

if the 236 retracement in yellow and the cd leg trendline hold the price, my O(short)P will be @ 1.2850
the c point is wrong, i believe

Last edited:
Hey Sive,

If I remember correctly I recall DiNapoli saying in his book that for B&B, you look for intraday support on either the hourly or 4 hour TF.

As you can see on my image attachment, we are currently at 4hr k-support (1.2913). In your opinion, do you think this is a good area for a long? Or is this too aggressive?

Of course, 50% support from most recent thrust up on daily and AB-CD extension on 4hr is a solid area to enter long for B&B but I was just wondering if the 4hr k-support is a reasonable area to enter long.

Thanks and best regards,
Brandon

intraday.png

Last edited:
Hey Sive,

If I remember correctly I recall DiNapoli saying in his book that for B&B, you look for intraday support on either the hourly or 4 hour TF.

As you can see on my image attachment, we are currently at 4hr k-support (1.2913). In your opinion, do you think this is a good area for a long? Or is this too aggressive?

Of course, 50% support from most recent thrust up on daily and AB-CD extension on 4hr is a solid area to enter long for B&B but I was just wondering if the 4hr k-support is a reasonable area to enter long.

Thanks and best regards,
Brandon

View attachment 6705

Hi Brandon,
you're absolutely right. Probably we could get B&B from 3/8 support on daily - I've written about it a bit in daily update.

Can remember at some time we had abrev. link to 'what it meant' that is not there so it must be difficult for newbies :)- ask Sive or FPA to state a translation list with all abbrevations from Sive (and others) so you will not be excluded - the best of luck to you

Thank Commander in pips> Tour analysis is deeply appreciated.
good work as usual.

Back