Forex Profit Multiplier - Refund problem

juney

Recruit
I made a purchase right after Bill Poulos' Forex Profit Multiplier was launched. I tried for 2/3 days but the software crashed. I emailed to seek for a refund. During that time, the manuals and DVDs have not arrived but they still sent to me. I told them I still want a refund but they insist I try to trade for 2 weeks. My point was I bought it as I was only interested in the software and I should get a refund if the software is not working. However they keep insisting I trade using their manual trading strategy. I also thought the big box of manuals, DVDs are just a plot to try to get customers to think it's great value for money. In actual fact it is crap. They gave tons of complicated info in badly printed paper. By right they could just emailed to us or have the info downloaded from their website. What a waste of postage and paper! And I live outside US.

Please help me get a refund. Thanks.

What were the refund terms posted on the website? Some terms require you to trade a system for a certain amount of time. Others offer an unconditional refund.

I can't access their website anymore. But according to them, I have to show 2 weeks of trading using their strategy. The problem is I can't even test it. The software crashed many times. Then the unfortunate happen. My laptop crashed as well and it's as good as gone as I can't fix it. Now they are telling me I'm out of my refund period. I'm so frustrated and disappointed.

The refund terms of Bill Poulos' products is very clear. For future and current buyers, pls read them carefully and contact them via ticket system EARLY if you encounter problems. That way there is hard proof. I have always received my refunds from them by following their terms.

I can't access their website anymore. But according to them, I have to show 2 weeks of trading using their strategy. The problem is I can't even test it. The software crashed many times. Then the unfortunate happen. My laptop crashed as well and it's as good as gone as I can't fix it. Now they are telling me I'm out of my refund period. I'm so frustrated and disappointed.

Humm, will they support you at all anymore? You would think even if a time period was required to trade it with, if you can't make it work you should get a refund. Do you think they would help you get it working on another laptop/computer if you got one working?

I emailed their support last week telling them I've lost the files I downloaded since my laptop crashed but there was no reply. I've lost everything saved in my laptop and I didn't manage to make a back-up. They said earlier that they will guide me on the phone to help me but I live in Asia and have a full time job so I don't think that helps very much.

Hi jacobz4u,

Thanks for offering to help. Fyi, I contacted my credit card issuing bank to do a chargeback for this. Initially the bank informed me that Forex Profit Multiplier refused to entertain the chargeback. I then wrote in to the bank and told them my story. After almost 2 months the bank called me and I finally got my refund. I am now trading manually. I think most of the forex robots/EA sold online are crap. Just be careful when they charge in the thousands.

Anyway thanks to this forum and the folks who post genuine reviews and feedbacks.

All the best!

Forex Profit Multiplier

I purchased the FPM system by Bill Polous earlier this year (2011). I tried and tested it for about 6 weeks.
It does work and the signal service is great that comes with the teaching method. I think that one would need to always have the signals that they provide in order to trade this system effectively and quickly.
The method is expensive, but I tried it anyway. I did eventually return the method and they issued a total and prompt refund. I did, however, need to show evidence that I had acutally tried to use the method. Note: my trading record was somewhat difficult to obtain cause I was using an FXDD "demo" account and that record is not available as it is when using a "funded" trading account. I had to copy all of my trades out longhand for them to prove I had used the system and get the refund.
Mr. Poulos is a good and very thorough teacher which is what students need!

Back