Forex profit signals

Zoldar

Private
I decided to try forex profit signals and hope that everything works out and is as true as they claim. I subscribed for their 1000 package for one month and I've been using them for 3 weeks. I've been losing and winning, but my results are no where close to theirs for a number of reasons. 1) I dont quite understand how their method works and they havent been responding to the emails where I ask for explanation. 2) I get their signal late on e-mail and then 20 minutes later on SMS, making it impossible to reach their results and ALWAYS having very low profit and sometimes closing trades in a loss while they record it as a win due to how slow I receive the signal. 3) I've asked them to call me for past week and everyday I get a response saying they will call me and no one ever does, I even tried calling their numbers that they have on website and facebook numerous of times. I have a recorded skype history of the calls made / how many times / and on which days. But still no response.

There signals are good better than most providers out there. But Ive had a very bad month with them with a lot of frustration / stress / lies. I was using this period to test it on a demo account account and I'm glad that I didn't try it on live account. Everytime I tell them im getting E-mail late and SMS even later they reply with "We are looking into it" "Our sales team looking into it" "I am looking into it" Everytime it is a different answer and no action is taken. Until they fix all of this perhaps the only best way to truly get their performance is through their 500$ trade copier which I personally havent tried. But from the way that they've dealt with me, bad customer service, late signals, I recommend that people stay away until they fix those issues. as those issues would be a killer if you're trading their signals. I'd like a compensation or at least for them to reach out and clear all of those issues, but if they dont want to compensate or clear the problems then I have no problem and I hold no grudge, because I was only using a demo account. but at least this shows what kind of service everyone should be expecting.

Thanks

I decided to try forex profit signals and hope that everything works out and is as true as they claim. I subscribed for their 1000 package for one month and I've been using them for 3 weeks. I've been losing and winning, but my results are no where close to theirs for a number of reasons. 1) I dont quite understand how their method works and they havent been responding to the emails where I ask for explanation. 2) I get their signal late on e-mail and then 20 minutes later on SMS, making it impossible to reach their results and ALWAYS having very low profit and sometimes closing trades in a loss while they record it as a win due to how slow I receive the signal. 3) I've asked them to call me for past week and everyday I get a response saying they will call me and no one ever does, I even tried calling their numbers that they have on website and facebook numerous of times. I have a recorded skype history of the calls made / how many times / and on which days. But still no response.

There signals are good better than most providers out there. But Ive had a very bad month with them with a lot of frustration / stress / lies. I was using this period to test it on a demo account account and I'm glad that I didn't try it on live account. Everytime I tell them im getting E-mail late and SMS even later they reply with "We are looking into it" "Our sales team looking into it" "I am looking into it" Everytime it is a different answer and no action is taken. Until they fix all of this perhaps the only best way to truly get their performance is through their 500$ trade copier which I personally havent tried. But from the way that they've dealt with me, bad customer service, late signals, I recommend that people stay away until they fix those issues. as those issues would be a killer if you're trading their signals. I'd like a compensation or at least for them to reach out and clear all of those issues, but if they dont want to compensate or clear the problems then I have no problem and I hold no grudge, because I was only using a demo account. but at least this shows what kind of service everyone should be expecting.

Thanks

Anna, address this immediately.
AI

Good day traders,
How are you?
I know Zoldar personally, I have recommended him Profit Forex Signals. But I cannot understand whats wrong? I receive Profit Forex Signals perfectly and I make a lot of pips, since my issue with them, I dont know if they treat their costumers differently, but I know many members of them who are happy as well.
You can have a look at my results following Profit Forex Signals:
Hikeman Solutions group System | Myfxbook I decided two weeks ago to start my own MYFXBOOK to show everyone how everything really works. Since my issue is reoslved with Profit Forex Signals everything works pefectly right now and all results are good and I am very happy with them.

I hope everything will get resolved with Zoldar, because i know this member personally and I hope this is only big misunderstanding. I think he does not know how to place signals perfectly.

Anyway, hope you all good weekend and good trading week.

Best wishes,
Zygimantas Sukys

Hello everyone,

Forex Profit Signals got in touch with me through skype, and I'd like to give an update in regards to the problems that were resolved and others that are waiting action with the coming trading week.

1) Late SMS that sometimes never reaches me or is 5-15 minutes late, and Late E-mails

They reached me on skype and told me to forget about everything with the customer support and to try to fix this here and now. Mike was the person I was talking to on skype and he informed me that they have different SMS servers and that perhaps the one they were using for my number didnt work well where I lived and/or had delay issues so he sent me a Test sms from a new server and it worked fine and I received it promptly, Hopefully this will be the case when they actually start sending EVERYONE an SMS from that server rather than just sending one test SMS.

2) Late SMS / E-Mail resulted in losses or minimal profits due to the price disadvantage that I'd be at with a 5-15 minutes late signal. It also resulted in less pips than advertised. (I believe I would of got the pips as advertised had it not been for delay)

To get back the losses I suffered and to make the pips I need to finish the month with similar results as them. Mike decided that he'd upgrade my package to their professional package which covers all the trades they take all day until I recoup the losses and get the profit needed. He also offered to be with me starting from tomorrow from 10:00 GMT on skype chat to make sure I'm placing trades properly and covering and doing everything right. I believe I was doing everything right before, But it doesnt hurt to take the help of a professional.

3) Customer support / Skype

As helpful as Mike was on Skype, He left me twice on 2 different days with a lot of questions un-answered without saying bye or anything. It really makes me feel confused. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as I know he is a very busy trader and probably has a lot of other people that he has to talk to. So hopefully tomorrow he'll be with me on skype following me every trade till the end of the week and answer any more questions that I have.

Conclusion:

Mike took the necessary steps to make things right. He extended my subscription and upgraded it to their Professional Package. He also changed my number to a different server. He offered to be with me next week to make sure I'm doing everything right. Hopefully everything will work well in "Practice" starting from tomorrow. I'll keep you guys updated on this forum within the next couple of days or by the end of this week to give a more solid feedback.

Regards,
Zoldar

Hello Zoldar,
I am keeping track of your thread and I am on your side and always was, it was me who asked Profit Forex Signals to help you, it was me who convinced them to take bigger care of you, but now I just do not understand who is wrong now. As far as I know you are receiving exactly the same trades as I do and our results should match, I know that you are receiving signals since 6th of April and I do not understand how you managed not to make at least 400 pips? you should have made by now at least more then 4000 pips, because I did make 3800 pips since 16th of April and our signals match perfectly so what is the problem?
I am on Professional Package with Profit Forex Signals same as you are and I am not receiving alerts via sms at all because I am doing this full time and I am always trying to be online to have best trading experience. Remember that if you dont take this serious you will never become professional, so I should recommend you to take this more serious and do not wait for others to give you everything, you have to try yourself, others can help but not to do everything instead of you. Profit Forex Signals told me that you did not enter in some of the trades, really profitable trades, but they send you signals, so I guess its your own fault. I really hope that you will change your attitude a bit. Because you only paid $70 and you are receiving signals for which others have to pay $1000, so try to be more polite and thankful.
Here is my trading results since 16th of April: Hikeman Solutions group System | Myfxbook
Since now I did not have any losing trade.

Regards,
Zygimantas Sukys

Back