forex program

thomas chapman

Recruit
can anybody give me some info about a uk company called trade spread bets who say they will trade for you with an american company called baron forex i am new to all of this so please be gentle this is my first post.
tom

can anybody give me some info about a uk company called trade spread bets who say they will trade for you with an american company called baron forex i am new to all of this so please be gentle this is my first post.
tom

Stay away!

The website of tradespreadbets looks very suspicious, much sales drumming, little serious content. I never would trade with a broker that you have to pay fixed fees to.

BaronForex is registered in Belize, which means no strict regulations, no way to get your money back in case of fraud etc. Look for a serious broker under European or US regulation.

Regards, Stony

Hey, don't you get my point?

I was pointing to a direction which said, "back down from it".

Regards.

Last edited:
If they "trade for you", that means they will manage your forex account. That means you have to trust them AND trust the broker.

I'd say that it's something like when you lose, you bear full and total responsibility but when you win, they've a cut.

Beware once again I'd say when it comes to the "free lunch" kind of thing.

Last edited:
The site looks very applealing but if we look deeper I think it offers some clues. I am not dismissing the claims but however the process I think is unique on how this is done.

The first clue we all find is baron forex. Now on there site under forex signals you can get some free with a new account. The first partnership signals seems like the same that tradespreadbets is offering.

I think what these guys have done is automated the process for you instead of having the trades send via email.

Has anyone talked to the gentleman Mark Rood. From googling his name it looks like he was involved in horse racing picks in the past.

Not that this doesn't work but again I believe it is someone who is taking information and passing it along to the end-user and having the whole process automated.

Hope this helps a bit.

Also if you go under whois, the website owner is Niclas Sundqvist. Now through another link Mark has his site on facebook and under his friends Niclas is listed.

Man I got too much time on my hands or I should be a researcher, LOL

Hope this helps Guys

Pickles

Back