Forex pundit scammers

celeiro

Recruit
I am a small investor and I will tell my experience. At the beginning of December 2019 I contacted Forexpundit (telegram group) and promised me high benefits in managed accounts. It was a bad decision.

Forexpundit (with web page) and Kent Daniel are scammers. Do not use their signals, their subscriptions and never use account management with them. My experience with Kent: I left a € 2,000 account managed and in one month equity was 15 euros. He practically did not use stop loss and the lots were 0.10 0.15 and 0.20, always lost. The honest kENT erased the telegram conversation, as he is so honest.

Beware of these scammers who accuse others of scammers. Stay away from them. Money scammers

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I am a small investor and I will tell my experience. At the beginning of December 2019 I contacted Forexpundit (telegram group) and promised me high benefits in managed accounts. It was a bad decision.

Forexpundit (with web page) and Kent Daniel are scammers. Do not use their signals, their subscriptions and never use account management with them. My experience with Kent: I left a € 2,000 account managed and in one month equity was 15 euros. He practically did not use stop loss and the lots were 0.10 0.15 and 0.20, always lost. The honest kENT erased the telegram conversation, as he is so honest.

Beware of these scammers who accuse others of scammers. Stay away from them. Money scammers
@ForexPundit.com Your words here, please?