• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-Robot-World-Cup.com

General discussions of a financial company
PigHead,

Thanks for the reply. I already got my refund after countless emails and threats about going to the Better Business Bureau. I know that I will never deal with FRWC and Plimus again. To me, these two companies are trash. luckily I also kept all the emails that I had with them. Hopefully everyone else will get their refund.

Paul

Fantomas

I am about to file for a refound as well! Will be testing the original statement in their web page (16th of February, 10, when bundle was purchased) which does't require "30 trading days" but just.... "trade..... for 30 days"

:(

Will be posting future developments

Last edited:
Fantomas,
Good luck. Trying to get a refund from these people is like pulling teeth. Just make sure you keep a copy of everything.

Refund from FRWC

I have been trying since 03/22/10 to get a refund from FRWC. They cut me off the communication link so now I have no way of posting my comments and request. From the start the vendor printed on the comments 'resolve (without a refund)'.They had no intention it seems to refund me my money . Any suggestion from anyone is welcome.

Thanks,
Georgeline

O'Neale,

My suggestion would be to contact Plimus and the Better Business Bureau. I contacted Plimus directly, not thru their refund page cause I got the same thing saying without a refund. here is their email (support@plimus.com). Like I've said before, I will never deal with these 2 companies again. Good luck.

Paul

I need a 30 days statement.

:shocked:
Could someone help me?
I need an account statement with 30 days to get my money back.
In 10 days my account goes interactive 60dias, and I still do not have a statement with 30Days trading, I did not know would need, and my first accounts expired.
Can I make an application for refund and send the statement after 60 days?
If is not possible, please someone help me, thanks.

Fantomas

Hi all.
Will much appreciate if the moderator and also any other member (perhaps with a bit of legal knowledge) will care to give an interpretation to the following extract:
""""""""
Trade any of the FRWC's Royal trader robots on a demo or live account, as you wish, for 30 days.
If you are not happy with the results, no matter what they are, send us your account statement within 60 days of purchasing and we will give you a full refund - no questions asked.
We do not want your money if you are not happy with the product."""""""

I happen to have a copy of the "original page" the 1st week of the launch 16 Feb.2010 when purchased.
My interpretation is just "30 days" from the day the account started trading to the end of the 30th day.(open and trade an account for 30 days)

There is no mention of "30 trading" days as they have changed their web page later to that statement.

Your learned opinion is welcome.

Steps to receive a refund

0. Make sure that you have 30 trading days of statements. If not there yet, open even multiple DEMO accounts so that you could generate them ASAP.
1. Open the Plimus sales email. Go to the ticket number link.
It will be something like http://www.plimus.com/jsp/escalate_issue.jsp?ref=nnnnnnnn
2. You will go to a page where you have to provide the email address you used for the purchase, and your purpose for arriving there. Select under Billing issues - a refund. Then select button "Next"
3. Proceed with whatever your case is. This opens a ticket with Plimus, which you can thereafter use for communication.
4. In a similar manner, at the FRWC web site, log in to their client system, and then the Support section.
5. Open a ticket there too, and request for a refund, and upload your statements and screen shots or whatever.
6. What ever their response is, stand firm with your refund request. They will try their sales pitches and try to keep you in their fold. Cannot blame them for trying surely, can we?
7. So long as you have 30 days of trading statements submitted and express dissatisfaction with the performance, and stand firm regarding your decision, they should refund you. Well. That's what I did, and I was refunded. There was no need for me to get nasty or worked up. Coolly, dispassionately, state your case and demand the refund.
Hope this helps you.

Hi all.

""""""""
Trade any of the FRWC's Royal trader robots on a demo or live account, as you wish, for 30 days.
If you are not happy with the results, no matter what they are, send us your account statement within 60 days of purchasing and we will give you a full refund - no questions asked.
We do not want your money if you are not happy with the product."""""""

I also assumed that was 30 calendar days, but the wording is open to interpretation. :unhappy:

Back